A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Business Loans  (Read 4921 times)

Online Pizza_Not_War

• Supporting Member
Re: Business Loans
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2021, 10:37:52 PM »
My SBA loan was completely backed by SBA and the bank also had a 2nd on my home. No risk for the bank. They will do those all day long.

Offline Auxiliary

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2022, 02:27:44 PM »
We opened a mom/pop shop here in Reno with 25k.  The space was an existing pizzeria and the sinks, hoods, restrooms, were in place.  Inside is 1,200 sq ft with indoor seating for 30 and 20 on the patio outside(about 600sqft).  I had my own ovens and a lot of the equipment.  We are a mom and pop shop like I grew up learning in and do barter for our payroll, acupuncture, laundry, window cleaning.  1 good day pays the rent.  I open/sauce/run the ovens make every pie/dough and my wife runs the register.  It is just pizza/calzone/salad.  No subs, pasta, booze.  Our staff consists of my wife, me,  1 full time paid non disabled employee that helps with the pizza topping/prep work, a couple volunteers, and a couple on call paid people.  We also have 7 employees with disabilities that work part time doing dishes, serving, busing, cleaning, folding boxes, and such.  We are only open 12-2 Tues-Fri and 5-8 Tue - Sat.  I work about 45-55 hours a week and we are making a very healthy income.  After only being open 9 months the publicity and business has been incredible.  I don't know how anybody can make it back where I grew up just outside of NYC with a pizzeria unless you are open all the time. That means letting go of things and like Anthony M. I could never do that.

Wow this is wild! I am in the process of doing like almost the exactly same thing here in Maine lol! 25k, 1800 sq ft, pizza/salads/a few sides and calzones! I bought the equipment from the pizzeria that previously occupied the space! Iím opening in about a month!

Online waltertore

• Lifetime Member
  • HANDMADE SICILIAN/GRANDMA PANS
    • Smiling With Hope Pizza
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2022, 04:24:05 PM »
PURCHASE OUR HANDMADE 22 GAUGE COLD ROLLED STEEL SICILIAN/GRANDMA PANS
https://www.swhenterprises.com/

Online waltertore

• Lifetime Member
  • HANDMADE SICILIAN/GRANDMA PANS
    • Smiling With Hope Pizza
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2022, 04:25:59 PM »
somehow my typing got left off

Good luck! We are going on 7 years now and things have changed some.  We have 2 part time employees with disabilities that work 12 hours combined a week, 4 nondisabled employees that work a total of 40 hours combined a week.   I am doing all the preps, shopping for produce, make the dough by myself, and still am opening/baking all the pies.  My wife continues with running the phone, books, register, salads.  Covid has messed with things like supply chain but business is still as busy as we want and sell out of dough every week.  We scaled down to a 16" NY and 12x12 Sicilian, one salad, canoli, choc chip cookies.  That is it.  Keeping it simple and hold quality/consistency high.  Here is a recent video that may give you some inspiration :) 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 06:50:58 PM by waltertore »
PURCHASE OUR HANDMADE 22 GAUGE COLD ROLLED STEEL SICILIAN/GRANDMA PANS
https://www.swhenterprises.com/

Offline machada

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2022, 08:43:32 AM »
Wow this is wild! I am in the process of doing like almost the exactly same thing here in Maine lol! 25k, 1800 sq ft, pizza/salads/a few sides and calzones! I bought the equipment from the pizzeria that previously occupied the space! Iím opening in about a month!

What's the name of your place? I'm in Lowell MA but I go up to Portland for good food and drink from time to time.

Offline Christild

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2022, 06:16:42 PM »
I think that's amazing for you.

Offline Christild

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2022, 02:51:27 PM »
Getting a loan to open a pizzeria is the same as getting a home loan. The process is almost identical and is just as complicated. Finding a good company that will offer you such a loan is complicated. While I was looking for a good offer for a mortgage, a friend of mine was looking for a loan to open a restaurant, and it was equally difficult for both of them. But in the end, you still find good offers, which make you very happy. Now I live in my own house, and with the help of Equity Release Cambridge I take care of the equity release. So you also have to be patient, and everything will be fine soon.

wordpress