A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
Pizza News / Re: BIG day tomorrow!
« Last post by hellskitchen on Today at 10:02:48 PM »
I'm actually hungry now and I just eat.  :)
New York Style / Re: Essen1's NY-style pizza project
« Last post by HBolte on Today at 10:00:50 PM »
Got that pepperoni sliced yet?
Shop Talk / Insurance Rates for Delivery are outrageous!
« Last post by hellskitchen on Today at 09:59:21 PM »
We spoke with an insurance agent this morning getting a quote for pizza delivery. To say the least we won't be delivering. It might be best anyhow due to us running a wood fired oven.

Rates are $15,000-$20,000 per year for 5 drivers. This is here in Alabama. Anyone else have rates this high? I couldn't believe my ears. How in the world do mom and pops stay in business doing deliveries?

New York Style / Re: Inverted's NY slice
« Last post by quietdesperation on Today at 09:50:31 PM »
ryan,

I've read some of the cloning threads, I've decided not to try to reproduce pizza I haven't tasted. otoh, i guess it's all good if you have fun with it and enjoy eating the end product.  and that sure looks good.

thanks harry, I've been meaning to get to Rubirosa.
Pizza News / Re: Is this idea just as bad as pineapple on pizza
« Last post by norma427 on Today at 09:46:22 PM »
Puchased some Pumpkin Pasta sauce at Giant over the weekend.  >:D Was going to try it on a pizza today but didn't find time.  :-D

http://www.savoringthegood.com/2015/09/pumpkin-products-are-back-by-popular-demand-at-giant-food/

One of the products that I will be grabbing a few more of before they are done for the season is the Pumpkin Pasta sauce. It can be fall year round with this sauce! I love that the first ingredient is Pumpkin puree.

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/doylestown/pumpkin-products-back-popular-demand-giant 

Norma
Other Types / Re: Re-Engineering Buffalo, NY style
« Last post by a2zed on Today at 09:38:21 PM »
Jay--I got it (I think)....looking forward to meeting this weekend.
Dough Ingredients / Flour and tomatoes
« Last post by norma427 on Today at 09:38:18 PM »
A man came from Brooklyn today to try my pizzas.  Brought along two nice presents.  Said he has been following me on the forum for awhile but never posts. Can't recall his name but thanks so much for the thoughtful gifts!

Norma
Other Types / Re: Greek pizza
« Last post by hammettjr on Today at 09:31:48 PM »
Jordan's - Norwalk, CT. How much cheese do you think is on this 16" pie?

General Pizza Making / Re: Post a Pic of Your Pie - Daily Update
« Last post by norma427 on Today at 09:23:04 PM »
White pan pizza with sweet corn, house made sausage, mushrooms, cheese and basil applied after the bake.

Norma
Chicago Style / Re: My first Chicago deep dish experience
« Last post by mrmojo1 on Today at 09:21:59 PM »
I'm from chicago and chicago thin is my favorite and then 2nd is chicago deep dish, malnatis, Ginos, original Unos!   but i will eat a slice of new york any day of the week!!  especially a fresh good slice!!!!! 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress