A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
Off-Topic Foods / Re: Turkey Liver
« Last post by jkb on Today at 11:25:50 AM »
Sherry?

Not on Thanksgiving.  It's not what I grew up with and I'm a stickler for tradition.
Pizza Ovens / Re: Second Blackstone
« Last post by enchant on Today at 11:00:32 AM »
On another note, I may have a problem.  I just picked up a Bakers Pride P44.   :pizza: :-D

I think you should try to go to a meeting.  I can sponsor you.
General Pizza Making / Re: Post a Pic of Your Pie - Daily Update
« Last post by HBolte on Today at 10:40:16 AM »
Thanks. It is pretty soft. I just grated it onto the pie.
« Last post by norcoscia on Today at 10:32:20 AM »
Good looking AP, Hans. I used lots of Polly-O about a decade ago and I did not think it was a wet as it is today - I was thinking of getting some and putting the block of cheese in a tofu press we have. Just not sure if that would work or if there is a better way to remove moisture from cheese  ???
Off-Topic Foods / Re: Turkey Liver
« Last post by Jackitup on Today at 10:32:18 AM »
Gonna have to dig up my aunt's recipe. It had liver, mayo, Lipton onion soup mix, a little sherry/brandy.....easy and very good, all done in the food processor!
Pizza Ovens / Re: Second Blackstone
« Last post by NinoDel on Today at 10:28:49 AM »
Very cool, its good to hear it is a benefit to having more than 1!

On another note, I may have a problem.  I just picked up a Bakers Pride P44.   :pizza: :-D
Off-Topic Foods / Re: Today's Bread
« Last post by HBolte on Today at 10:23:43 AM »
Holy oven spring!
« Last post by HBolte on Today at 10:22:21 AM »
Just an American pie. With all the talk about Polly-O I thought I'd give it a try. I thought it had a good flavor and melt.
General Pizza Making / Re: % of starter in sourdough pizza
« Last post by HBolte on Today at 10:03:40 AM »

Assuming I wanted to stick to 20% starter... what would my time frame be? From feeding the starter onwars...

The best way to find out is to time your process. Then you can repeat it. Be aware though that time may change a bit batch to batch.
General Pizza Making / Re: % of starter in sourdough pizza
« Last post by mitchjg on Today at 10:01:33 AM »

Assuming I wanted to stick to 20% starter... what would my time frame be? From feeding the starter onwars...

J

Did you look at the chart?????????

It is a the intersection of 20% and 72 degrees.................that would be 10 hours..........If you need help using the chart, let us know.

Add 4 hours for feeding the starter.  That would be 14 hours.  Feed the starter at 6 am, bake at 8 pm.  Your results may not match, you need to tune it to your starter and workflow.

I would ball it up in the early afternoon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

A D V E R T I S E M E N T