Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ebpizza on 04 Jul 2017
  • Curious as to what the attendee's expectations are. Must be difficult for an establishment to make their pizza in a festival setting away from their own  ovens.

http://bostonpizzafestival.com/

• #2 by caymus on 10 Jul 2017
  • #3 by scott r on 11 Jul 2017
  • I was approached to vend at the event and the entry fees were four times what I have paid at any other festival.  The massive fees happen rain or shine.  After reading all the bad press and now hearing about lawsuits I'm especially glad I didn't do it! 
  • #4 by mgcain12 on 11 Jul 2017
  • Caymus - did you hear Bax and O'Brien radio show this morning talking about that?  they were reading from this article...(I'm in Southwick BTW...)
  • #5 by caymus on 11 Jul 2017
  • Caymus - did you hear Bax and O'Brien radio show this morning talking about that?  they were reading from this article...(I'm in Southwick BTW...)

I normally listen, but did not catch that segment today.  It probably gave O'Brien something else to bitch about than the delayed pot laws
  • #6 by ebpizza on 31 Jul 2017
  • I did not attend. I did see all the bad reviews on FB, maybe they can get it together for next year. I had my own festival that weekend
Pages:
Actions