Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by derekl on 25 Apr 2016
  • This is the apple pizza desert we serve in our restaurant..cut up apple, cinnamon, brown sugar, water, flour... cooked for about 20-30 minutes. Mix is then spread evenly on the pizza dough and then we cook the pizza in the oven for 3:30 minutes and then we top it off with icing.
    It's simple to prepare, and tastes damn good. :)

PS. if anyone wants the recipe to test it out, send me a message. This recipe was intended to be SUPER easy for my kitchen staff.
  • #2 by hammettjr on 25 Apr 2016
  • Wow, that looks awesome!

• #3 by Jon in Albany on 26 Apr 2016
  • Looks great.
  • #4 by derekl on 26 Apr 2016
  • Thanks guys, message sent!
  • #5 by Killa Joe on 01 May 2016
  • Thanks guys, message sent!

Me too! PM sent... I'm drooling here....  :drool:

KJ  8)
  • #6 by Michiel on 17 Jul 2019
  • Me too!!  :P
  • #7 by The Dough Doctor on 17 Jul 2019
  • Looks great!
    Try brushing the skin with melted butter (edge to edge) then sprinkling with a cinnamon-sugar mixture before adding the apple, this turns the crust into something more like a pastry than a pizza crust. I do this with my dessert pizzas and it adds a whole different dimension to the flavor.
    Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor
  • #8 by canuckpizzaiolo on 22 Dec 2019
  • This looks absolutely delectable. I'm making some pizzas to go along with Christmas dinner this year and would love to serve this as a dessert pizza. PM sent  :chef:
  • #9 by Phony on 14 Feb 2020
  • That inspired me to do something similar: Apple crumble, with a custard topping!
  • #10 by pizzapieguy on 06 Aug 2021
  • I really want to try making this and would like to try the recipe if possible. If the original poster or another member here who received the recipe could message me it I would greatly appreciate it!
  • #11 by kerrazy on 22 Aug 2021
  • I really want to try making this and would like to try the recipe if possible. If the original poster or another member here who received the recipe could message me it I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm with you on this one. would really like to try it.
Pages:
Actions