A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Germany’s first International Pizza Expo in March 2020  (Read 865 times)

Offline Essen1

• Lifetime Member
Germany’s first International Pizza Expo in March 2020
« on: June 03, 2019, 08:27:45 PM »
https://www.pizzamarkt.de/de/blog/artikel/die-deutsche-pizzamesse-in-Rheinberg

Pizza Expo in Rheinberg

The meeting place for the German pizza industry: the Pizza Expo in Rheinberg 2020

We want the pizza family in Germany to get closer together. On March 23 & 24, 2020, the time has finally come: the first German pizza expo takes place in Rheinberg on the Lower Rhine near Duisburg.
From the most excellent pizza dough, the latest oven innovation to amazing pizza dough acrobatics, everything that has to do with pizza will be found.

The B2B trade fair is the meeting place for everyone in the pizza industry: pizzeria operators, wholesalers, service providers and manufacturers come together and make new contacts, exchange ideas and conclude business. All important innovations and trends from the food sector can be admired up close. To be there in March, you can either attend as an exhibitor or as a visitor.

The highlights of the Pizza Expo:

In addition to the stands, there will be a total of four pizza workshops, including the topics of dough production and marketing. However, the highlight will be the biggest German pizza championship. In five categories, the best pizza makers in the country compete against each other and bake for the title of German pizza champion.
Exhibitors from the fields of dough / bakery / flour, marketing, delivery service equipment, beverages / wine, frozen goods, kitchen equipment, pizza ovens, sauces, toppings, cheese and IT systems will be represented at the fair.

Also on the subject of digitization in the pizza industry, the latest developments are presented.
From 1 January 2019, visitor tickets can be purchased online. Companies can book a stand space from 2019. From 1 September 2019, exhibition space and floor plans will be available online.

Why you should be there:

The Expo offers pizzerias the chance to keep abreast of the latest developments and get to know the possibilities of using their own company. Manufacturers, dealers and service providers find new customers. Particularly in the B2B area, personal contact between buyer and provider is essential for good business. And last but not least: When hundreds of pizza fans get together, fun, enjoyment and good conversation are guaranteed.

Do you have ideas and suggestions for planning the trade fair? Please write to us at [email protected]

Germany is looking for the pizza master: the biggest German pizza competition

More than 150 pizza bakers compete against each other - such a huge competition has never been seen in Germany. The drawback of the previous competitions: The number of participants was around 30 mostly manageable. The trade fair is expected to attract a particularly large number of participants who want to prove their pizza baking skills. The competitions will take place on both days of the fair.

There are five categories:

The "Classic" competition honors the best pizza classics. Strictly in line with the EU standard, contributions must be prepared and baked in the "Neapolitan Pizza" category. It becomes creative and wild in the section "Freestyle". Pizza bakers show their acrobatic skills in dough juggling and in-the-air circles. Speed ​​counts for "Fastest Pizza" and "Biggest Pizza" for size. In each category a winner is determined.
Special prizes will be awarded to the winner of the category "Classic", a "Smart for two", and "Neapolitan Pizza", a pizza wood stove.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 12:46:20 PM by Steve »
Mike

“All styles of pizza are valid. I make the best I’m capable of; you should make the best you’re capable of. I don’t want to make somebody else’s pizza.” ~ Chris Bianco

Offline Jackitup

• Lifetime Member
Re: Germany’s first International Pizza Expo in March 2020
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 12:36:49 AM »
That sounds like a ball!!!
Jon

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”-----------Mark Twain

"If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve."---------The Root Beer Lady

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."---------Muhammad Ali

Offline Gintonicplz

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Germany’s first International Pizza Expo in March 2020
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 12:23:18 PM »
Sounds really interesting. I might come visit as a visitor, after all, it is not that far from Czech republic.

Gin

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress