A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Roman  (Read 513 times)

Offline MadHen

• Supporting Member
Roman
« on: February 07, 2021, 10:16:41 PM »
Hi guys,

I have recently become very interested in Roman pizza, particularly the kind baked in a pan. So interested that I just booked a hotel in Chicago so I can go try some Bonci pizza. It's about an 8 hour drive and I plan to make it worth while so if any Chicago natives are reading this, please share anything you think I should make happen in a quick 24 hour stay.

That being said, I am enjoying reading through all the info and threads on here. I am looking for all things Roman right now and making my way through Antilife's thread. If anyone has any other resources they'd like to throw my way, please feel free. I'm going to start baking two pizzas per day and giving them to my neighbors and friends. Once I get my systems and processes down I will probably start selling them in the neighborhood for a little extra cash. A Saturday morning farmer's market booth is most likely in the near future as well. Again, if anyone would like to throw any quick tips or advice out there or point me in the right/different direction, I'm all ears!
"Don't judge works of the past by today's moral standards."

Offline PizzaCalcio

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Roman
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 08:51:53 AM »
I have had tremendous success with a 48 hr cold bulk ferment!

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress