A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Recommendations for Indoor Electric Oven Hot Enough VPN, Big enough 16" NY Styl  (Read 337 times)

Offline VivaSirena

Hi esteemed Pizza dudes and dudettes:

Does anyone have a recommendation for an oven that would meet the following conditions:
- NOT a typical CHO (crappy home oven) that can only get to 550F or some shiz like that.  And I'm not going to hack the thing with sketchy mods
- Countertop Electric (I can wire up 240V or 120V)  - this is for a basement remodel (so indoor use) where I'm going to build a "pizza parlor" area of the basement
- can get to VPN temperatures like 800F
- preferably compatible with putting in a VPN type stone like a Saputo Biscotto
-  (here's the catch)  -  would want an oven big enough to make 16" pies

The EffeUno P134h was my top pick until I realized it is too small for when I want to make bigger pies.
The EffeUno P150h is bigger like I want, but does not come with the Biscotto and they say it is not fit for VPN pies.
The Waring WPO500 seems too weak on the top heat from pics I've seen of other's work, but is big enough.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Matt
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 07:18:24 PM by VivaSirena »

Offline Jersey Pie Boy

• Lifetime Member
Matt...maybe Tiziano Cuppone 425...the 420 version might be just a little too small but it's close

Offline VivaSirena

Matt...maybe Tiziano Cuppone 425...the 420 version might be just a little too small but it's close

Thanks!  I have reached out for a price, but I suspect may be too high for my project.  We will see!  I think I could make the 420 work so at least that will help.  thanks again!!

Online Pizza_Not_War

"The EffeUno P150h is bigger like I want, but does not come with the Biscotto and they say it is not fit for VPN pies."

Others have posted about an alternative to the Biscotto that is available. Don't recall the details.

If I could get one here I'd think about one of those ovens.

Offline VivaSirena

"The EffeUno P150h is bigger like I want, but does not come with the Biscotto and they say it is not fit for VPN pies."

Others have posted about an alternative to the Biscotto that is available. Don't recall the details.

If I could get one here I'd think about one of those ovens.

I think I found it:  https://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=65723.0

A D V E R T I S E M E N T