A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Re-tuning your microplane!  (Read 141 times)

Offline Jackitup

• Lifetime Member
Re-tuning your microplane!
« on: October 11, 2021, 10:31:13 PM »
When/if your microplane is losing its bite, tune it up with the tip if a paring knife inserting from the inside of it and gently wriggle back and forth a few times, thus pushing out the grating teeth just slightly. This is a bit tedious and will take 5-10 minutes, but will make it like new again. They flatten out over time, easy fix!!!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 11:50:32 PM by Jackitup »
Jon

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”-----------Mark Twain

"If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve."---------The Root Beer Lady

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."---------Muhammad Ali

Offline Pizza_Not_War

Re: Re-tuning your microplane!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 11:35:22 PM »
When/if your microphone is losing its bite, tune it up with the tip if a paring knife inserting from the inside of it and gently wriggle back and forth a few times, thus pushing out the grating teeth just slightly. This is a bit tedious and will take 5-10 minutes, but will make it like new again. They flatten out over time, easy fix!!!
I think you can just speak louder. :-D

Offline Jackitup

• Lifetime Member
Re: Re-tuning your microplane!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 11:51:46 PM »
Fixed, effing auto correct %$# keeps turning itself back on!!!😡🤬
Jon

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”-----------Mark Twain

"If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve."---------The Root Beer Lady

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."---------Muhammad Ali

A D V E R T I S E M E N T