A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Metal dough retarding tins  (Read 399 times)

Online Little bean

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
Metal dough retarding tins
« on: December 21, 2017, 11:02:19 AM »
Hi Tom, Iím trying to track down the metal dough retarding tins for single ball that are stackable, there are a lot of options out there but a lot seem to have bad reviews. I know you have experience with these things I was wondering if you could lead me to the best ones. Looking to store doughballs around 20 ounces so also recommendations on size would be much appreciated.

Adam

Offline The Dough Doctor

• Tom Lehmann
    • Dough Doctor
Re: Metal dough retarding tins
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 11:54:29 AM »
Adam;
I'm sorry but I can't help you on this one as I have relegated myself to using only plastic food bags/bread type bags for storing my dough in. Nothing to clean and nothing to store, plus one size fits all. I'm sure others here will be able to direct you to the dough storage tins you have requested.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Online Little bean

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 12:35:41 PM »
Adam;
I'm sorry but I can't help you on this one as I have relegated myself to using only plastic food bags/bread type bags for storing my dough in. Nothing to clean and nothing to store, plus one size fits all. I'm sure others here will be able to direct you to the dough storage tins you have requested.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Thank you for your reply

Offline tupdegrove

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 02:37:11 PM »
I've been using tins from The Restaurant Store. I'm using their smaller size for 10 oz balls but they have a deeper tin too. They stack so only need to buy one lid per stack.

Online Little bean

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 08:24:06 AM »
I've been using tins from The Restaurant Store. I'm using their smaller size for 10 oz balls but they have a deeper tin too. They stack so only need to buy one lid per stack.
which restaurant store do you mean restaurant depot? Whatís is the brand and how much

Offline vtsteve

• Supporting Member
In grams we trust.
My wood-fired NY thread: Pizza Thursday

wordpress