Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
New York Style / Re: More flavour in dough
« Last post by norma427 on Today at 06:19:32 AM »
Norma
General Pizza Making / Re: Post a Pic of Your Pie - Daily Update
« Last post by norma427 on Today at 06:13:38 AM »
Wonderful! Looks great.

I hope you honor Pepperoni Pizza Day tomorrow, Ma'am.

Mike,

Thanks!  It was good.  Customers are asking for a pie with those dressings now but it takes to much time to get things ready.  :-D Think shuck the corn, either bake or boil, cut the corn off the cob, food process Calibrian chili peppers and make the white sauce. 

Think I made enough pizzas yesterday.  Today is back to getting ready for next week. 

Good luck with your pepperoni pizzas today!

I gotta try corn on the pizza!! As I wrote that a thought came to mind......a white sauce, corn and clam pie, maybe a touch on leek and/or onion.....thoughts anyone? Sound like a good marriage??

Jon,

You might be surprised at how good corn is on a pizza.  Your idea sounds great!

Norma
Other Types / Re: Greek pizza
« Last post by enchant on Today at 04:42:21 AM »
I can see some sauce through the cheese, so I'll say 1/2 lb.
Pizza Ovens / Re: Modding of GGF Micro
« Last post by sjarvis77 on Today at 03:24:57 AM »
If you use the often suggested Fagor element I'd say easily. The chamber in mine is just 8cm but 90sec is nothing now. 60 is easily achievable (around 475 degrees). With a 2k top element and by raising the stone that'll probably be sufficient. Look forward to seeing how it goes!
General Pizza Making / Re: Post a Pic of Your Pie - Daily Update
« Last post by Satyen on Today at 02:32:55 AM »
Ny style...
Doves farm organic bread flour
Hydration 62%, Ady .50%, Salt 3%, Sugar 1%, Oil 3%, DM 0.40%
24 hr CF, 2 hr bench
Cooked at 650f on bs for 3.5 min
New York Style / Re: Essen1's NY-style pizza project
« Last post by Glutenboy on Today at 02:32:27 AM »
Can't wait for the pics. :D
« Last post by Essen1 on Today at 02:28:24 AM »
Reporting for action ;D  I don't use pepperoni often but have a bit in the freezer. If it thaws in time, I'll join the pizza party :-D

Awesome! Can't wait to see your contribution. It sure will be great.  ;D
« Last post by Essen1 on Today at 02:27:08 AM »
GlutenMAN???  I finally hit puberty. I may not be able to participate as much as I'd like.  I'll be on a plane to Florida.  I hear the airlines frown on passengers' onboard cooking at 700 degrees (and at 30,000 feet!)

Yes, buddy, you made it! Put the Clearasil bottle away. And 30,000 ft is certainly no excuse.  :chef:
Hearth Ovens / Re: Finally starting my build!
« Last post by vtsteve on Today at 02:06:15 AM »
I made a template, laid out my bricks in a herringbone pattern, traced the template with a sharpie, and cut the edge bricks to the line. Then I wrapped the floor bricks with a layer of corrugated (to leave a thin gap after it burned out) and mortared the first-course soldiers around them. It was pretty straightforward.
« Last post by Jersey Pie Boy on Today at 01:42:14 AM »
Reporting for action ;D  I don't use pepperoni often but have a bit in the freezer. If it thaws in time, I'll join the pizza party :-D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

A D V E R T I S E M E N T