A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Business drop?  (Read 283 times)

Offline Flipfury

• I Love Pizza!
Business drop?
« on: April 14, 2022, 08:20:37 PM »
Has anyone noticed a drop in sales in the last few weeks by around 30%? I'm in my first few months as we opened in December last year and I'm curious.  We went from being full every evening now not much at all.  Any info would help thanks!

Offline waltertore

• Lifetime Member
  • HANDMADE SICILIAN/GRANDMA PANS
    • Smiling With Hope Pizza
Re: Business drop?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 10:35:20 PM »
Sorry you have seen a drop.  We have not seen a drop but often when a new place opens it gets slammed for a good while and then settles down to repeat customers.  Hold your ground and stay away from specials, coupons, and such.  Those customers will not return if you drop them and also you are now competing with the big franchises.  We small guys will lose every time. 
PURCHASE OUR HANDMADE 22 GAUGE COLD ROLLED STEEL SICILIAN/GRANDMA PANS
https://www.swhenterprises.com/

Online scott r

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizzafreaks!
Re: Business drop?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 10:42:42 PM »
Im up, but that happens every year at this time as soon as the weather starts to warm up.  Hang in there, make killer pizza and you will be fine. Take advantage of slowdowns to perfect the things you dont normally have time to work on.  My business has steadily grown every year, but there are peaks and valleys throughout each year.  There are seasonal ups and downs for me, and it might be different in your area.  After Christmas to spring is always my slowest time of the year, but its also damn cold here during those months, so maybe timing is different for you. 

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress