A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Best DSP pan for Roccbox?  (Read 371 times)

Offline Valvo

• Amplectens Pizza Prophetia
    • Pizza Prophet Instagram page
Best DSP pan for Roccbox?
« on: October 25, 2022, 09:09:11 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm new to Detroit style and would like to start mastering it. I'm wondering what's the best pan brand to buy for an oven such as the Roccbox, which maybe has some tighter space. If anybody can recommend brands I would really appreciate it. I also understand that there different type of materials, so any other recommendations are welcome as well.

Best regards,
Valvo
One Pizza Prophet amongst Pizza Prophets on this forum. Follow the Pizza Prophecy on IG, where mysticism joins the great gastronomic privilege... pizza. From the stars to us, mankind and beyond. I believe.
https://www.instagram.com/_pizza.prophet_/

Offline HansB

• Lifetime Member
Re: Best DSP pan for Roccbox?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 01:21:05 PM »
Instagram @hans_michigan.

"The most important element of pizza is the dough. Pizza is bread after all. Bread with toppings." -Brian Spangler

"Ultimately, pizza is a variety of condiments on top of bread. If I wanted to evolve, I figured out that I had to understand bread and first make the best bread I possibly could. Only then could my pizza evolve as well." Dan Richer

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza is not bread.
    • Craig's Neapolitan Garage
Re: Best DSP pan for Roccbox?
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 01:50:42 PM »
 ^^^ Best for any oven, IMO.
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, baker's yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

A D V E R T I S E M E N T