A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
Pizza Ovens / Re: Cracks in my new subito cotto 60
« Last post by dinuch on Today at 12:15:03 PM »
What is the manufacturer going to say that they haven't already said in the manual? I.e. cracks are normal.

That they happened this early is expected imo.

You are quite correct!

Response from manufacture is that the cracks in photo look like common cracks that are completely normal in a handmade product like mine and that they certainly do not affect the performance of the oven. They do recommend that I keep an eye on them over time.

My concerns have been assuaged somewhat, but I wasnít expecting such cracking so soon. And I really do hope that further cracking wonít occur or that the existing cracks wonít get worse. If it does, I will then be in a position to ascertain the level of service afforded me from both manufacturer and vendor following such an expensive purchase.  In the meantime Iíll be firing up.
Home Ovens / Re: Zio Ciro Nano
« Last post by Elchimi on Today at 12:14:20 PM »
This will be a great oven I believe. Thereís some of their refractory cement built in the middle for better heat retention. Thatís quite innovative. The videos show a good bake too in 1.15-1.45 min. Donít need a biscotto since they already have a good floor. Might be quite portable as well.
Wonder if the price is less than the mini? Probably around 800-1000$?
« Last post by ilya_n on Today at 12:04:05 PM »
Looks like an updated pizza party adore.  Donít think itís available in the US yet.

No, not listed on the website.
« Last post by Bfbreaux on Today at 11:29:44 AM »
Looks like an updated pizza party adore.  Donít think itís available in the US yet.
Resources / Re: Where can I buy All Trumps flour in San Diego?
« Last post by waltertore on Today at 11:14:28 AM »
It will not be bromated
Shop Talk / Re: wacky order
« Last post by waltertore on Today at 11:13:39 AM »
A good business broker can get you more money with less hassle. Check references. I used one years ago and got double what I thought the business was worth.

Thanks.  We have will do that.
Pizza News / Re: News story
« Last post by waltertore on Today at 11:11:45 AM »
Congratulations, nice to see some positive news. So many good people out there, you are a shining example!

Thanks.  Sad how the media finds its best ratings when reporting negative stuff.
« Last post by waltertore on Today at 11:11:03 AM »
^^^

Happy Thanksgiving Walter  :)

Ernie  :chef:

Thanks and hope yours was a peaceful one.
« Last post by waltertore on Today at 11:10:26 AM »
Pizza Ovens / Re: Gozney Dome???
« Last post by HiFly260 on Today at 11:09:03 AM »
Has anyone signed up for a Gozney Dome in Spring in the US, but isn't planning to buy one, once it's your turn? I would be interested :-)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
wordpress