A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: A Collection of NY Slice Pizza Videos  (Read 12937 times)

Offline pvura

• I Love Pizza!
Re: A Collection of NY Slice Pizza Videos
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2020, 12:57:32 AM »
Great videos!!  I LOVE NY style slice pizza.  Here are a couple of my favorites.  Hope you like them.

The Original New York Slice: The Pizza Show

Pizza In Its Purest Form: The Story Of Lucali | Food Skills

I love that video too because it revealed the type of flour that Joes uses. What ive been wondering for so long.

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2020, 08:25:42 PM »
I love that video too because it revealed the type of flour that Joes uses. What ive been wondering for so long.
I missed that part. When does that happen?
If we're not questioning the reason for our existence, then what the hell are we doing here?!

Offline pvura

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2020, 10:52:37 PM »
I missed that part. When does that happen?

Well. They dont specifically say it. But if you watch 17:36 on 0.25x speed, you can see that the Joe’s pizza employee is taking a pizza out of the oven and you can see bags of the red All Trumps flour in the background. Haha i kind of scanned all of the Joe’s portion of the video to get as much info about their formulation as I could. It might not be All Trumps but it looked an awful lot like the same logo to me.

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2020, 06:47:33 PM »
Well. They dont specifically say it. But if you watch 17:36 on 0.25x speed, you can see that the Joe’s pizza employee is taking a pizza out of the oven and you can see bags of the red All Trumps flour in the background. Haha i kind of scanned all of the Joe’s portion of the video to get as much info about their formulation as I could. It might not be All Trumps but it looked an awful lot like the same logo to me.
You were right one way or another, as the posted recipe on this thread proved. Good eye.
If we're not questioning the reason for our existence, then what the hell are we doing here?!

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress