A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: BelGioioso WMLM Mozzarella For NY Pizza?  (Read 4225 times)

Offline AndyBern

• Luke 4:4
    • Andrew Bernhardt's homepage
Re: BelGioioso WMLM Mozzarella For NY Pizza?
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2021, 04:46:54 PM »
I live out in the middle of nowhere, over an hour to the nearest Walmart, Home Depot, etc. A few weeks ago I stopped at a small market in a neighboring out-in-the-middle-of-nowhere community and was surprised to see a block of BelGioioso WMLM. It was about a month out-of-date, but looked fine, so I picked it up. I cut it up into 1/2lb blocks and froze it. I've made a couple of 16" pizzas with it since and I do like the flavor. As I'm not heavy with the cheese, the oiling did not look excessive. The block originally came from Cosco of which I'm not a member. I don't remember seeing WMLM at our "local" Sam's Club (in Las Vegas) where I am a member.

I don't have experience with many different brands of choose so I'm no expert. My usual go-to cheese is what I can find in regular stores: Galbani or Trader Joe's, which both taste good to me. The BelGioioso has more flavor, and it's cheaper to buy in larger blocks.

Online scott r

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizzafreaks!
Re: BelGioioso WMLM Mozzarella For NY Pizza?
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2021, 10:34:56 PM »
Im very happy for this community that Costco picked this product up in some regions.   I hope that many of you can find this cheese locally.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T