A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: 2022 Northeast Pizza & Pasta  (Read 471 times)

Offline Jon in Albany

• Lifetime Member
    • Jon In Albany Blog
2022 Northeast Pizza & Pasta
« on: October 05, 2022, 03:35:48 PM »
Clicked on a link to see a list of the seminar topics. When the page came up, there was a friendly face smiling at me.

https://ppne.pizzatoday.com/education/education-schedule/

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Re: 2022 Northeast Pizza & Pasta
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 05:18:59 PM »
Norma has come a long way, starting on March 28, 2009, 01:44:13 AM, with this first post on the forum:

Hi Steve,
I am new to making pizza.  I am starting a pizza stand at our local farmer's market in Pa. Dutch Country making pizza one day a week.  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to join your forum.  I have learned so much.  I will continue to learn.  I have all my equipment and ingredients to make pizza.  Now the big part is to start practicing.  I will do that as soon as I get my oven vented.  I started with the idea in December to start a Pizza Stand.  It's been a challenge to get all my equipment into such a small place.  Now the big challenge is to make great pizza.  I will let you know how I make out with my pizza making.
Norma Newbie

Of course, we are all proud of Norma Newbie ;D. It's also important to keep in mind how much she has given to the forum in return, with 30,930 posts. And inspired many along the way.

Peter

Offline 02ebz06

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 05:28:15 PM »
Norma has come a long way, starting on March 28, 2009, 01:44:13 AM, with this first post on the forum:

Hi Steve,
I am new to making pizza.  I am starting a pizza stand at our local farmer's market in Pa. Dutch Country making pizza one day a week.  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to join your forum.  I have learned so much.  I will continue to learn.  I have all my equipment and ingredients to make pizza.  Now the big part is to start practicing.  I will do that as soon as I get my oven vented.  I started with the idea in December to start a Pizza Stand.  It's been a challenge to get all my equipment into such a small place.  Now the big challenge is to make great pizza.  I will let you know how I make out with my pizza making.
Norma Newbie

Of course, we are all proud of Norma Newbie ;D. It's also important to keep in mind how much she has given to the forum in return, with 30,930 posts. And inspired many along the way.

Peter

+1 to that!

Bruce here... My cooking toys --> Pizza Party Emizione, Pellet Grill, Pellet Smoker, Propane Griddle, Propane Grill

Offline Jackitup

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2022, 01:13:29 AM »
She is AMAZING and very humble. Maybe the nicest person on this forum!
Jon

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”-----------Mark Twain

"If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve."---------The Root Beer Lady

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."---------Muhammad Ali

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress