A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Best pizza in US! I don't disagree.  (Read 1398 times)

Offline RZJ412

• I Love Pizza!
Best pizza in US! I don't disagree.
« on: June 02, 2019, 10:56:30 AM »
I am basically addicted to the Quack Attack and Grandma pizzas at Caliente Pizza in Pittsburgh.
They even have chicken and waffle, which I recommend highly

Offline Qapla

Re: Best pizza in US! I don't disagree.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 04:15:15 PM »
Since I have not eaten at every pizza place in the US - I do not know how I could say any particular place is the "best"

A few years ago a friend of mine went to Tennessee (or was it Kentucky) and was out in the middle of nowhere. They came across a little place that served food with no real name behind someone's house or shop. They served pizza and his family got some. He told me that it was the absolute best pizza he ever had. They ate pizza there a couple more times and he said it was great every time. He also said he doubts he could ever find the place again.

So, to say that any particular place is "the best in the US" if you have not eaten at every place - even the ones "in the middle of nowhere" - is highly subjective ... if not questionable.

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 07:18:39 PM »

Offline megan45

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 07:53:43 PM »

Offline scott r

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizzafreaks!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 09:25:56 PM »
I don't love the way this thread started, but I had a chance to try a grandma pepperoni here and it was one of the best pizzas I have had in Pittsburgh.  The ingredients were top shelf as well as the execution.  This is really impressive pizza up there with Angelo's in south Philly and some of the best squares I have had in NY.   Sorry no picture!! 

Don't let the marketing tactics scare you off (it almost did for me). 

A D V E R T I S E M E N T