A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Bellucci Vs Bellucci  (Read 1301 times)

Offline GumbaWill

• My canvas is a blank pizza skin
    • Will Falzon, The Brooklyn Maltese
Bellucci Vs Bellucci
« on: April 28, 2022, 03:20:06 AM »
After reading this piece, I think Leo Dakmak should find a better lawyer.  :chef:

https://www.grubstreet.com/2022/04/bellucci-versus-bellucci-pizza-fight.html
Will Falzon
The Brooklyn Maltese

Online jkb

• Supporting Member
Re: Bellucci Vs Bellucci
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 03:38:31 AM »
I bet 99.99% of the customers don't know or care.
John

Offline Andrew Bellucci

• Bellucci's Pizzeria
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2022, 08:51:02 PM »
After reading this piece, I think Leo Dakmak should find a better lawyer.  :chef:

https://www.grubstreet.com/2022/04/bellucci-versus-bellucci-pizza-fight.html

I can't speak on that, but you're probably onto something...

I bet 99.99% of the customers don't know or care.

I bet you're 100% wrong.
Bellucci's Pizzeria
37-08 30th Avenue
Astoria, New York

IG: @The_Bellucci

Offline GumbaWill

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2022, 09:46:23 PM »
I can't speak on that, but you're probably onto something...

On second thought, I really doubt even Perry Mason could have made the "Real Bellucci" sign on the dotted line that he would not use his own name! That is just my humble opinion.
 Best of luck with the new place! You are off to a gangbuster start!

Pizza club meetup at The Real Bellucci's? I am in!
Will Falzon
The Brooklyn Maltese

Offline nickyr

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2022, 01:22:50 AM »
Iíve been making the Bellucci Sicilian regularly. Do I need to start calling it Bellucciís Sicilian?

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2022, 09:05:58 PM »
I'm still waiting to see Antonio from Pizza Reviews on the Go do his review of the place. He's the only pizza YouTuber whose videos I care about watching every chance I get. He's the only one I see who really knows what he's talking about with pizza and devotes tons of screen time to actually showing the pizzas close up and discussing them in depth. He's the only who will really give the new Bellucci spot the video it deserves.
If we're not questioning the reason for our existence, then what the hell are we doing here?!

Offline Swinger-mike

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2022, 11:09:02 AM »
I think they got caught up a bit too far on their war, I have seen they are getting fake reviews, so I thought I be kind and leave them a 5 stars review to set the record straight but now I am getting accused of beeing a fake and apparently I also work for the other bellucis pizzeria  :-D ???

slandering their business with a 5 star review  :-D

Offline Andrew Bellucci

• Bellucci's Pizzeria
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2022, 02:05:03 PM »
Iíve been making the Bellucci Sicilian regularly. Do I need to start calling it Bellucciís Sicilian?

I'd call it "outdated".  I'm testing Grandmas and Sicilians now, completely different than what I did down the Avenue.  Don't know when they'll appear on the menu, may do them as limited daily runs.

I may post the Round and Sicilian recipe/workflow from my first place on IG this week.  Couple of guys who were not involved in my process are trying to say they helped me with the dough.  It's always been a solo mission for me, I don't like distractions.

Speaking of distraction:

I think they got caught up a bit too far on their war, I have seen they are getting fake reviews, so I thought I be kind and leave them a 5 stars review to set the record straight but now I am getting accused of beeing a fake and apparently I also work for the other bellucis pizzeria  :-D ???
slandering their business with a 5 star review  :-D

I am staying out of this whole fake review war going on.   Hell, I don't even read real reviews.  I only post on my personal IG - and that's synced to Facebook. If you tell me which review on which account you're referencing, I'll let my Social Media Czar know they f.....d up.  And this is just another example of why Google and Yelp reviews are rife with fraudulent reviews and not to be taken seriously.  The real ones already know...

I'm still waiting to see Antonio from Pizza Reviews on the Go do his review of the place. He's the only pizza YouTuber whose videos I care about watching every chance I get. He's the only one I see who really knows what he's talking about with pizza and devotes tons of screen time to actually showing the pizzas close up and discussing them in depth. He's the only who will really give the new Bellucci spot the video it deserves.

You won't see a "review" by Antonio - because we know each other now and he wants to remain completely unbiased.  He'll be swinging by to do a non-review video of the shop, maybe next week...
Bellucci's Pizzeria
37-08 30th Avenue
Astoria, New York

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2022, 04:43:31 PM »

You won't see a "review" by Antonio - because we know each other now and he wants to remain completely unbiased.  He'll be swinging by to do a non-review video of the shop, maybe next week...
That's cool. He told me a few weeks ago that he was waiting for an invitation from you to check the place out. A review in the usual sense doesn't matter to me.
If we're not questioning the reason for our existence, then what the hell are we doing here?!

Offline nickyr

Bellucci Vs Bellucci
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2022, 07:58:15 PM »
I'd call it "outdated".  I'm testing Grandmas and Sicilians now, completely different than what I did down the Avenue.  Don't know when they'll appear on the menu, may do them as limited daily runs.

I may post the Round and Sicilian recipe/workflow from my first place on IG this week.  Couple of guys who were not involved in my process are trying to say they helped me with the dough.  It's always been a solo mission for me, I don't like distractions.

Speaking of distraction:

I am staying out of this whole fake review war going on.   Hell, I don't even read real reviews.  I only post on my personal IG - and that's synced to Facebook. If you tell me which review on which account you're referencing, I'll let my Social Media Czar know they f.....d up.  And this is just another example of why Google and Yelp reviews are rife with fraudulent reviews and not to be taken seriously.  The real ones already know...

Haha ok I will refer to it as the outdated Bellucci Sicilian. I live in Cali now so itís the best Iíve got. Thanks again for sharing it! Hopefully Iíll make it out to try the new one some day.

Offline Andrew Bellucci

• Bellucci's Pizzeria
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2022, 01:44:07 PM »
That's cool. He told me a few weeks ago that he was waiting for an invitation from you to check the place out. A review in the usual sense doesn't matter to me.

Now I'm sorry I didn't have him here earlier.  It's been hectic.  He's got family in this week , but either way he'll be in sooner than later...
Bellucci's Pizzeria
37-08 30th Avenue
Astoria, New York

Offline Charlie

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2022, 04:25:55 PM »
That would be awesome. Iíve used your ďoutdatedĒ recipe many times and it always gets rave reviews. Iíd love to take a crack at the new version if you share the recipe and workflow.

Congratulations on the new place

Offline GumbaWill

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2022, 05:46:39 AM »

I can't wait to have a look at your pro formulas/workflow. Current/old last weeks, they will all be better than mine!
Will Falzon
The Brooklyn Maltese

Online jkb

• Supporting Member
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2022, 03:57:54 AM »
I bet you're 100% wrong.

I was hoping you had more customers.   I would think the overwhelming majority just want good pizza and are clueless about the behind the scenes drama.
John

Online foreplease

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2022, 04:31:34 AM »
See screen shot

That sounds very distinguished. My friends used to call me Satchel Ass  :-D

-Tony

wordpress