A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Smoke problem  (Read 542 times)

Offline foreplease

• Lifetime Member
Re: Smoke problem
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2022, 02:50:04 PM »
Although it's hard at times to have one's weaknesses pointed out I do appreciate the honesty, it provides me with a different outlook on myself. Thanks.
Thank you for accepting that as intended. In other posts I have wondered if there is a little language barrier. If so, I give you a lot of credit for communicating as well as you do in Eng;ish. If not, Iím a dolt.  ;D  I am happy that you have become more active here.
-Tony

Offline Ovenray

• I like it out of the box
Re: Smoke problem
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2022, 03:47:43 PM »
Thank you for accepting that as intended. In other posts I have wondered if there is a little language barrier. If so, I give you a lot of credit for communicating as well as you do in Eng;ish. If not, Iím a dolt.  ;D  I am happy that you have become more active here.

Good observation as the language barrier is definitely there. I did pick it up from a young age but almost exclusively via television series and films from which I  learned to translate through the means of Dutch subtitles. And even now, after many years of communication via English platforms such as these I occasionally have to make use of Google to get the meaning of many things being said, idioms, analogies and whats more. Basic English isnt that hard for most Dutch people but in comparison to Dutch the English language is about many times more extensive, which by itself is easily explained as there are less than 24 million Dutch native speakers opposite 350+ million English native speakers.

Thanks again.
EffeUno P134HA 509

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress