A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: First attempt with Green Label All Trumps  (Read 703 times)

Offline Johnny the Gent

• Bake strong!
First attempt with Green Label All Trumps
« on: March 27, 2022, 09:41:38 PM »
For the maiden voyage using this high gluten flour I decided to use Craigís NY Square formula: https://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=40636.0, with a bit less % IDY, 2% crystallized honey in lieu of diastatic malt and sugar, and a longer RT fermentation time (7 hrs).

Craigís formula is solid, and Iím very happy with the results!

12X12Ē Lloydís Sicilian pan, dough stretched to fit, dressed and baked in one shot.

I think Iíll be doing more RT stuff in the future. This was kind of an eye opener for me.

Il miglior fabbro

Offline Johnny the Gent

• Bake strong!
Re: First attempt with Green Label All Trumps
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 09:46:54 PM »
And the rest of the pics.
Il miglior fabbro

Offline sodface

• Lifetime Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 07:35:46 AM »
Looks awesome! By the way, thanks for helping me improve my pizza making, I don't think you were very active here at the time I was going through your posts so I didn't get a chance to tip my hat to you. I know I made a lot of pizzas using one of your formulas as there's an entry on my spreadsheet  :-D
Carl

Offline Johnny the Gent

• Bake strong!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 11:59:12 AM »
Looks awesome! By the way, thanks for helping me improve my pizza making, I don't think you were very active here at the time I was going through your posts so I didn't get a chance to tip my hat to you. I know I made a lot of pizzas using one of your formulas as there's an entry on my spreadsheet  :-D

That is very cool, sodface! I hope the pizzas came out good😉.  Iíve learned so much from members here so itís nice to know I was able to contribute in some way.
Il miglior fabbro

A D V E R T I S E M E N T