A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble  (Read 524 times)

Offline Biggie816

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2021, 01:06:19 PM »
Did you change anything else in your ingredients or process? It looks to me like you didn't stretch (or roll, as the case may be) the dough out as thin as you had before.  That pizza looks quite a bit thicker.

I didn't really do anything differently in regards to ingredients or preparation, I just left the dough out on the counter for much longer than I usually do. The one thing I did notice is that the warmer dough was definitely "puffier" and a good bit more extensible so I did get a little timid with the stretching because I was worried about thin spots.
Bryan

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
Re: Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2021, 03:39:28 PM »
I didn't really do anything differently in regards to ingredients or preparation, I just left the dough out on the counter for much longer than I usually do. The one thing I did notice is that the warmer dough was definitely "puffier" and a good bit more extensible so I did get a little timid with the stretching because I was worried about thin spots.
Are you happier with it now?
If we're not questioning the reason for our existence, then what the hell are we doing here?!

A D V E R T I S E M E N T