Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by red kiosk on 07 May 2022
  • Iíve decided to sell my customized 2Stone Pizza Pro to someone who might get more use out of it than I did. Itís in near original condition and ready to go. Always cleaned, covered and garage stored after every use. Willard designed and built this pizza oven like a tank with 16 ga. stainless steel used throughout. 

Here's my original 2015 post with lots of information and pictures describing the customizing that I didÖ

https://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=37940.0

Since then I added ceramic insulation to the firebox walls, a stainless steel chauflector and a custom Saputo stone (see additional recent pics below). Included is the original Fibrement stone, an extra unused matching Saputo stone and a single-owner, locally refilled propane tank. I also have some additional pizza making equipment/accessories that I could bundle into the sale (G-Metal peels, turners, SuperPeel WFO, large marble slab, pizza pans, cooling racks, cutters, servers, Willard's coffee roasting pan, etc.)

Local pickup or buyer arranged shipping from Evanston, IL 60203. It knocks down to a manageable size, as I brought it home from Willardís in the back of my Nissan Murano.

PM if interested or if additional information/photos are needed.

Jim

$1,500 OBO
Pages:
Actions