Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by pwc123 on 13 Jun 2021
  • Pretty satisfied with my last two bakes and I was just about ready to give up on it.
  • #62 by billg on 13 Jun 2021
  • That looks great!!!!!!!
  • #63 by pwc123 on 01 Jul 2021
  • I'm up to an almost outrageous 6% sugar, but results have been good.
  • #64 by Joj on 09 Sep 2021
  • Although my pace of pizza making has slowed (mostly due to the effect it was having on my waistline :)), from time to time my thoughts drift to thinking this oven could be better than what we are experiencing.

I saw this review on webrestaurantstore that shed some new light on it for me. Spitballing here but I wonder if the wonky temp readings/unbalanced heat could be improved by tinkering with the probe for the temperature control knob.
  • #65 by pwc123 on 09 Sep 2021
  • Although my pace of pizza making has slowed (mostly due to the effect it was having on my waistline :)), from time to time my thoughts drift to thinking this oven could be better than what we are experiencing.

I saw this review on webrestaurantstore that shed some new light on it for me. Spitballing here but I wonder if the wonky temp readings/unbalanced heat could be improved by tinkering with the probe for the temperature control knob.
    Funny enough, Waring sent me a replacement oven that arrived today after I contacted them about the uneven heating. I am not optimistic this one will be different though based on our discussions.
Pages:
Actions