A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: New York Bakers Liquidating  (Read 234 times)

Offline Jon in Albany

• Lifetime Member
    • Jon In Albany Blog
New York Bakers Liquidating
« on: August 18, 2021, 02:43:34 PM »
Just got an email from New York Bakers. They're liquidating their inventory. 30% off everything until September 15th.

Email:

30% Off Everything Until September 15th

After 12 years of offering professional ingredients in consumer-sized packaging, we've come to recognize that it's time for a change. The pandemic, rising shipping costs and the loss of our lease has motivated us to rethink our business model. 
Starting October 1, The New York Bakers will concentrate on consulting to the trade and - as soon as conditions allow - our bakery tours to Europe and beyond. In addition, we'll also be offering a curated list of professional flours and malts in trade-sized packaging, typically 40- to 50-pound bags. 
To clear the decks for our new business model, we're offering our remaining stock at 30% off across the board. Quantities are limited, and when an item disappears from our website, it's sold out. You can find a complete listing of our in-stock inventory here. Please act today, because the items you want may not be available tomorrow.
I also personally like to thank all of you for your continuing support. It's been a great 12 years since The New York Bakers opened its virtual doors, and we deeply appreciate your business.
Thank you for everything,
Stan Ginsberg
Proprietor, The New York Bakers
Author, Inside the Jewish Bakery and The Rye Baker

Offline parallei

• Lifetime Member
Re: New York Bakers Liquidating
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 06:21:10 PM »
Just got an email from New York Bakers. They're liquidating their inventory. 30% off everything until September 15th.

That sucks. There goes my one-click away source for various rye flours. Thanks for the heads up, Jon.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T