A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Stanley Tucci, Searching for Italy  (Read 658 times)

Offline apizza

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
Stanley Tucci, Searching for Italy
« on: February 12, 2021, 02:31:20 PM »
This Sunday, 2/14, Stanley Tucci "Searching for Italy" starts at 9 PM on CNN. This week Naples and the Amalfi coast. I like him as an actor and think this could be pretty good.

https://cnncreativemarketing.com/project/tucci
Marty

Offline Jackitup

• Lifetime Member
Re: Stanley Tucci, Searching for Italy
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 01:35:18 AM »
This Sunday, 2/14, Stanley Tucci "Searching for Italy" starts at 9 PM on CNN. This week Naples and the Amalfi coast. I like him as an actor and think this could be pretty good.

https://cnncreativemarketing.com/project/tucci

Recording set, THANKS!
Jon

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve       -the Root Beer Lady

Offline apizza

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 11:33:25 AM »
 I'd say the show was we done. Especially enjoyed the mozzarella maker and the tomato farmer. Got a kick out of the farmer questioning the amount of San Marzano tomatoes sold in the world. Not possible to be real he says.

The show was able to explain that all is not well in Naples and pointed out some of the difficulties. Not glossed over like some other travel programs. Overall pretty good for this viewer.
Marty

Offline apizza

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 04:31:33 PM »
Looks like CNN is repeating show #1 at 8 eastern followed by a new one at 9, today 2/21.
Marty

Offline Dippenwood

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2021, 10:03:41 PM »
I like the show too, but it would be better if Tucci actually described the flavors and textures and such rather than just saying wow, delicious.  Like what did that super expensive cheese taste like? He needs Roger Mooking (from food network’s Man, Fire, Food) to describe the food for him. Good show, but he could be more descriptive.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T