A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Bread and Pizza Maker's Workbook  (Read 638 times)

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
Bread and Pizza Maker's Workbook
« on: August 09, 2022, 09:00:43 AM »
This just hit amazon today, after working on the graphic design for a few weeks. I figured this is the best place I know of on the web to post this. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B8VFX17P/?tag=pmak-20
If we're not questioning the reason for our existence, then what the hell are we doing here?!

Offline kori

• Supporting Member
  • Let's make pizza today!
Re: Bread and Pizza Maker's Workbook
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 10:24:08 AM »
Ordered!

That's really cool Randy, kept this one under your hat didn't ya.

This should come in very handy for me, I do document or keep notes if you will, this should help to keep my notes more organized and in place for me.

Good luck selling! I'll report back after I receive the workbook, scheduled to arrive August 11th.
I SMILE AND WAVE....
Inhale pizza, exhale negativity.

Halo Versa 16 ready for duty!

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 10:29:52 AM »
Ordered!

That's really cool Randy, kept this one under your hat didn't ya.

This should come in very handy for me, I do document or keep notes if you will, this should help to keep my notes more organized and in place for me.

Good luck selling! I'll report back after I receive the workbook, scheduled to arrive August 11th.
Thanks, man! Yeah, this was an idea that I came up with a long time ago and finally decided to take action on. I've never found anything like this anywhere on the web, and I figured somebody's gotta do it, so why not me? By all means report back on what you think about it when you get it, either here or on the amazon sales page. I imagine if I get enough sales and feedback, I might need to come up with a revised edition at some point, based on what I'm hearing from customers. I hope you find it useful.
If we're not questioning the reason for our existence, then what the hell are we doing here?!

Offline foreplease

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 11:00:35 PM »
Congratulations, Randy. I hope it sells well for you.
-Tony

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 01:15:22 PM »
Congratulations, Randy. I hope it sells well for you.
Thanks a lot. I've got to do some advertising with google ads (which is a major PITA), and I've posted the link in a couple of FB pizza groups where that's allowed, plus I'm doing a little advertising on amazon. We'll see where it goes.

Offline waltertore

• Lifetime Member
  • HANDMADE SICILIAN/GRANDMA PANS
    • Smiling With Hope Pizza
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2022, 12:23:19 AM »
congrats!  I hope it is huge success :)
PURCHASE OUR HANDMADE 22 GAUGE COLD ROLLED STEEL SICILIAN/GRANDMA PANS
https://www.swhenterprises.com/

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2022, 10:05:44 AM »
congrats!  I hope it is huge success :)
Thanks, Walter. I've got at least a couple of sales already.

Offline kori

• Supporting Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2022, 09:50:29 PM »
Arrived!

Very nice Randy, this will be a helpful tool for me, as I mentioned I do keep notes but it's barely an organized mess, this will certainly keep everything more organized and in place for me, simple and straightforward. I already started using it this evening.

It's a nice booklet, I think you've covered all the bases on the worksheets for recording info on recipes & bakes. This will be very useful, and the price is no brainer.

Hopefully your sales do well!
I SMILE AND WAVE....

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2022, 10:45:02 PM »
Arrived!

Very nice Randy, this will be a helpful tool for me, as I mentioned I do keep notes but it's barely an organized mess, this will certainly keep everything more organized and in place for me, simple and straightforward. I already started using it this evening.

It's a nice booklet, I think you've covered all the bases on the worksheets for recording info on recipes & bakes. This will be very useful, and the price is no brainer.

Hopefully your sales do well!
Awesome! Getting these worksheets streamlined, with nothing unnecessary and nothing lacking, with the right kind of flow, is what I was shooting for. If there's any way you think they could be made better as you get used to using it, by all means let me know.

Offline kori

• Supporting Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2022, 11:08:19 PM »
Awesome! Getting these worksheets streamlined, with nothing unnecessary and nothing lacking, with the right kind of flow, is what I was shooting for. If there's any way you think they could be made better as you get used to using it, by all means let me know.
Will do!
I SMILE AND WAVE....

Offline foreplease

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2022, 02:42:05 PM »
I ordered two for my two sons. They have both been on me to simplify my notes and tell them how I make a few of the crusts they like. Maybe I will write a couple of them in and leave blank pages for their results, trials, and variations.

For myself, even though it is not as well organized, I would only use (as I do) something I can use, search, edit, etc. on my iPad. I sometimes have things in 2-3 different places but I rely heavily on photos and screenshots. I like to think that someday I will get it all in one place. I was well on my way to that with a large number of recipes, mostly non-pizza but a couple things happened that have slowed me down. Microsoft products and I got a divorce quite a few years ago. Also, I donít rely much on recipes for things that are not baked. Not always, but frequently not. In terms of software, I would be starting over at this point.
-Tony

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza is not bread.
    • Craig's Neapolitan Garage
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2022, 04:37:08 PM »
Curious why you used a stock photo and not a pic of your pizza on the cover?
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, baker's yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline stickyD

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2022, 04:44:14 PM »
This just hit amazon today, after working on the graphic design for a few weeks. I figured this is the best place I know of on the web to post this. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B8VFX17P/?tag=pmak-20

Congrats!

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2022, 10:25:35 PM »
I ordered two for my two sons. They have both been on me to simplify my notes and tell them how I make a few of the crusts they like. Maybe I will write a couple of them in and leave blank pages for their results, trials, and variations.

For myself, even though it is not as well organized, I would only use (as I do) something I can use, search, edit, etc. on my iPad. I sometimes have things in 2-3 different places but I rely heavily on photos and screenshots. I like to think that someday I will get it all in one place. I was well on my way to that with a large number of recipes, mostly non-pizza but a couple things happened that have slowed me down. Microsoft products and I got a divorce quite a few years ago. Also, I donít rely much on recipes for things that are not baked. Not always, but frequently not. In terms of software, I would be starting over at this point.
Thanks a lot for the purchase. I hope your sons will give you some input on how useful they think the worksheets are.

Offline RHawthorne

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2022, 10:27:48 PM »
Curious why you used a stock photo and not a pic of your pizza on the cover?
I just let the graphic designer for the book come up with images. I don't really make the most picturesque bread at home myself, as that's not an area where I would honestly say I have a whole lot of expertise, so having one photo of my pizza and one of somebody else's bread would probably just look a bit incongruous anyway.

wordpress