A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: CBS Sunday Morning featuring Neapolitan Pizza at Home  (Read 273 times)

Offline Davydd

CBS Sunday Morning featuring Neapolitan Pizza at Home
« on: November 20, 2022, 11:00:02 AM »
There was a feature segment on the annual food focused CBS Sunday Morning the weekend before Thanksgiving titled Neapolitan Pizza at Home.

It features restaurants tied in with the personal oven home pizza trend. Interestingly most all the segments featured Ooni ovens.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/neapolitan-pizza-at-home/
Pizza and Pursuing breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches are my food passions.

I have and used a Breville Crispy Crust, Pizzaque and Bertello Napoli, and of course a home oven range.

Offline HansB

• Lifetime Member
Re: CBS Sunday Morning featuring Neapolitan Pizza at Home
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 11:10:43 AM »
Not too surprising. Ooni gives a lot of ovens to pros for marketing.

Not a bad video!
Instagram @hans_michigan.

"The most important element of pizza is the dough. Pizza is bread after all. Bread with toppings." -Brian Spangler

"Ultimately, pizza is a variety of condiments on top of bread. If I wanted to evolve, I figured out that I had to understand bread and first make the best bread I possibly could. Only then could my pizza evolve as well." Dan Richer

Offline Travinos_Pizza

• Sono Travis. Il mio ristorante č Travino’s Pizza
    • Travino's Pizza
Re: CBS Sunday Morning featuring Neapolitan Pizza at Home
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 10:21:09 PM »
Stefano's comment saying, "it's easy to make" is misleading. Indeed it is easy to make, but it's not easy to make GOOD pizza.

Fun piece though, I love when CBS does those, their Sunday (or is it Saturday?) morning culture program is always fantastic.
- Travis

A D V E R T I S E M E N T