A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Added a gas baking option to my Forno bravo p70  (Read 325 times)

Offline thezaman

• Lifetime Member
  • I Love Pizza!
    • lorenzos pizza
Added a gas baking option to my Forno bravo p70
« on: October 14, 2018, 10:13:55 PM »
Because of the ease of using gas fired ovens such as the blackstone and Uuni Pro I have only used my wood fired primavera a fee time this year. I decided to test a gas burner I had purchased awhile back from tejas smokers out of Texas. I had a mason drill a 1.5 inch hole thru the side of the oven front which was 10 inches thick. Ran the burner thruthe hole.I had to close off two inches of holes that would have been opened inside the new opening. I fired the burner up adjusted the flame to be mostly yellow which gives the closest look to a wood fired flame. Itcreeps across the ceiling just like a wood flame. The oven floor hit 785 degrees in about 40 minutes only cooked two pizzas but I think this mod  is a keeper. Both pizzas baked in under 1 minute. Maybe a little to quick . There is a lot of variables I can change to adjust my bake time.
 Please excuse my spotted dough it did not warm up in the cold outdoor weather we are having
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 10:18:44 PM by thezaman »

Offline thezaman

• Lifetime Member
  • I Love Pizza!
    • lorenzos pizza
Re: Added a gas baking option to my Forno bravo p70
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 09:49:53 AM »
My second attempt with the burner. Iím happy with the settings. Very balanced bake around 75 seconds.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress