A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: streamlining the menu further  (Read 1391 times)

Offline waltertore

• Lifetime Member
    • Smiling With Hope Pizza
Re: streamlining the menu further
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2019, 05:50:13 PM »
Agreed, I always reference In-N-Out when it comes to minimalist menu, they have the formula down to the T with a constant line to prove it.

I hate their fries but I like the idea of them lol.

One of the coolest things about owning the pizzeria is Judy and me get to cut, change, add, or whatever hits us, without having to clear it through anyone.  Our lunches are up and down but are slowly getting more up than down.  When they get steady up we will cut the Sicilians, smalls, calzones.  and just do large pies all the time.  It is about developing an audience.  Owning the shop we appeal to ones that digs what we do and we dig what they do. I didn't open this shop to please others and not myself.  I do what pleases me and thankfully it pleases others :)  If everyone did what they love and ignored suggestions that they didn't love, the world we be a much more lovely place.  Often times it feels more like an old Italian social club than a pizzeria - life, death, fear, depression, divorce, marriage, births, graduations, are all going on here.  We learn about our customers lives and they learn about ours. :) 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 05:54:45 PM by waltertore »
SMILING WITH HOPE PIZZA MISSION STATEMENT
TO CREATE HOPE AND MEANING IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
http://www.smilingwithhopepizza.com/

A D V E R T I S E M E N T