1. Rum soaked cherries and lemon zest over fresh mozzarella with a finish of truffle oil.(Caputo)Needed marscapone instead of mozzarella and whole lemon slices.
2. Cherry tomatoes and cilantro over fresh mozzarella and plain tomato sauce.(Caputo)Good as always
3. Italian Sausage, onion, and mushrooms over fresh mozzarella and marinara sauce finished with Parmesan.(Caputo)The last one cooked as it turned out and pretty good
4. Fresh jalapenos with onions and fresh red bell pepper over over fresh mozzarella+Paramsean and a poblano sauce (kind of like the one Craig makes) with a finish of EVOO (this one is aimed at a guest, it has all her favorites).(Caputo)The winner! IT was pretty spicy due to the poblano sauce, I applied it a little too heavily, but definitely will be added to the menu
5. Detroiter, 2x Vermont smoke pepperonis with white cheddar and Monterrey jack, topped with plain tomato sauce.(AT)Very good, the guests had never had the style and it is the leftovers they selected to take home.
6. Pepperoni, mushroom, and onions over fresh mozzarella and plain tomato sauce.(AT)Didn't get this far
I have three doughs left, the oven is still at 500 degrees so I will feed the neighbors later today.