Well, I had partial success tonight. I tried to make joiseystud's recipe that was suggested previously in this thread. I made enough for one 14 inch pizza. 262g KA bread flour, 168g (64%) water (115 degree), 1/2 teaspoon (0.7%) ADY, one teaspoon (2%) salt. Mixed the dry ingredients together then added the water. The dough was very, very sticky so I kneaded it until it was only slightly sticky (less than 5 minutes). Put the ball in a slightly oiled bowl and turned it over to get oil on top and bottom. Put the bowl in the back of the frig for 24 hours. Took the dough out of the frig 2 hours before I wanted to make the skin. It doubled in size. Put some flour on the counter and dumped the dough onto the counter. Dusted the top of the ball with a little flour as it was sticky. Pressed the dough to about 1/3 the desired size. That worked OK and is farther than I've gotten before, however, when I tried to stretch the dough farther, the edges became very elastic and I could not stretch it.