A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Bakes out of my kitchen oven til blackstone arrives!  (Read 11699 times)

Offline Obsauced

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Bakes out of my kitchen oven til blackstone arrives!
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2016, 10:34:22 AM »
I'm back!

100%
2.8%
.1% CY

Lamb Sausage, Carmelized Onion, Mint Pesto, Goat Cheese

Mozzarella di Bufala, Sauce, Arugula, Pecorino, Prosciutto
instagram.com/obsauced

Offline foreplease

• Supporting Member
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2016, 09:25:27 PM »
All very impressive. My only comment or critique is that I have not seen a mushroom mentioned anywhere in all your work. Is this intentional? Do you not like them yourself? Are they part of the plan and I overlooked it?

It's a small matter but may be worth considering if you are offering pizza to the public. Again, very nice work.
-Tony
I find it easier to imagine a diet of nothing but ice cream than one without ice cream

Offline Obsauced

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2016, 10:42:41 AM »
All very impressive. My only comment or critique is that I have not seen a mushroom mentioned anywhere in all your work. Is this intentional? Do you not like them yourself? Are they part of the plan and I overlooked it?

It's a small matter but may be worth considering if you are offering pizza to the public. Again, very nice work.

Thank you! It is pretty much intentional. The mushroom pies i created weren't that great aesthetically. At the new restaurant I'm at I have a Truffle Burrata Pie that's more pleasing to the eyes.

When I make pizzas at home I avoid mushrooms like the plague, it's my least favorite topping.
instagram.com/obsauced