So I was knocking around Wal Mart here near me and spied this little oven and thought," hmmm, that might fun to modify." It came home with me. I pulled out the original burner, voiding the warranty of course and mounted one of my other burners, hehehe. I have a number of things to do, better oven handle, sealing up some holes, and later lining the inside with some unglazed tile. My first test firing the supplied shelf buckled under the weight of the steel plate so I went with some all thread supports. I kept all the parts to reinstall the original burner but it will be placed as an upper broiler. However in 15 minutes preheat I hit 704, more than enough for me. Maximun pizza size will be only 10" which is just right for one person. I'll get out some pie pics Tuesday, one of them with peppers.