Author Topic: Fake News--Washington, DC Pizzeria  (Read 620 times)

Offline pizzaboyfan

• Supporting Member
Re: Fake News--Washington, DC Pizzeria
« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 05:23:34 PM »
Likewise a society where a majority of voters think that a manifestly corrupt pathological liar is qualified to be the leader of the free world.

Seems like you've swallowed more than your share of that fake news, and left those facts in the rear view mirror.
Now, what's more proof of a pathological liar than a guy that boasts about grabbing women by the genitals…and when those women come forth claims…on no..they are all liars.
Stick to pizza, my friend.

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 05:29:21 PM »
Yes, please stick to how fake news has affected pizza businesses even though the phenomenon is far more pervasive than pizza and that politics is unavoidably involved.

Peter

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
    • Craig's Neapolitan Garage
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 05:32:33 PM »
Stick to pizza, my friend.

Good advice for you as well...
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, commercial yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline parallei

• Supporting Member
« Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 05:38:12 PM »
Likewise a society where a majority of voters think that a manifestly corrupt pathological liar is qualified to be the leader of the free world.

Well, I guess a Moderator started all of this, so it must be A.O.K.  You should tell us more.....

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #29 on: Yesterday at 05:53:38 PM »
Well, I guess a Moderator started all of this, so it must be A.O.K.  You should tell us more.....

Happy to PM you my cell number if you really want to talk about it, else I'll assume you just want to start a fight to which I'll decline.
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, commercial yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  

Offline caymus

« Reply #30 on: Yesterday at 06:05:39 PM »
In non "fake news" the dow closed at an all time high of 19756 today.

Offline parallei

• Supporting Member
« Reply #31 on: Yesterday at 06:09:26 PM »
Happy to PM you my cell number if you really want to talk about it, else I'll assume you just want to start a fight to which I'll decline.

Nope, no fight, just curious.  You made a bold, public, statement about the U.S.A electorate.  Thought you might wish to elaborate in public.

When do I get a chance to whoop you Sporting Clays? 

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #32 on: Yesterday at 06:12:42 PM »
Nope, no fight, just curious.  You made a bold, public, statement about the U.S.A electorate.  Thought you might wish to elaborate in public.

When do I get a chance to whoop you Sporting Clays?

I'd be happy to elaborate in public but I'm trying hard to respect the forum rules.

I'm always up for a good whoopin in Sporting Clays. Been shooting a bit with the boys lately. It's a long drive to any sporting clays, but we have 5-stand fairly close. I shot a 91/100 with a m/f 20 a couple weeks back.

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 06:14:39 PM »
Shot 15 doves with 14 shots this year too. A personal best. Previously it was 15/16. Admittedly, the birds were plentiful and I could pick my shots and got lucky with a double.

Offline parallei

• Supporting Member
« Reply #34 on: Yesterday at 06:33:52 PM »
Shot 15 doves with 14 shots this year too. A personal best. Previously it was 15/16. Admittedly, the birds were plentiful and I could pick my shots and got lucky with a double.

I missed Dove this year.  My main fishing buddy had a heart valve replacement the first week of September.  I traveled from Denver with him and his wife to the Mayo Clinic in Mn to help out.  It is a congenital issue, and his first biological valve replacement (done here in Denver) failed after 18 months, if you can believe that %$#.  He was up and about and 90% mentally on top, of it in six days.  On day ten, we found a good place to fly fish for carp.

So I missed doves.   

Offline pizzaboyfan

• Supporting Member
« Reply #35 on: Yesterday at 06:36:55 PM »
In non "fake news" the dow closed at an all time high of 19756 today.

The rich will get richer, no doubt, but the dow climbed 10,000 points in the last 8 years, while unemployment has dropped to less than 5 %.
That's  pretty great…and factual.
Just don't invest in any wall building companies.
As for those that have nothing, feel left out, and think the carnival barker will help them (zero history of helping anyone but himself) …maybe they'll eventually figure out that they've been conned.

Just to keep on a pizza topic, the Groper-in-chief eats pizza with a fork and knife.
His fingers are too small to hold it in his hands, like a real American.

Perry

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: Yesterday at 06:52:03 PM »
Seriously, keep partisan politics off this forum. Please.

Offline parallei

• Supporting Member
« Reply #37 on: Yesterday at 09:08:56 PM »

Talk about your fake news story! ;D

( Bill/SFN - trash talking wing shooting ability is totally nonpartisan.  It's only silly.)