A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Brad's Pizzone Pizzas  (Read 8520 times)

Offline Ogwoodfire

Re: Brad's Pizzone Pizzas
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2017, 09:31:59 AM »
That's great! I'm sure you will enjoy it and judging from the looks of your pizza your customers will go crazy.

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
  • The original Wood fired oven most versatile!
    • Pizza Party wood fired pizza oven
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2017, 11:49:53 AM »
 :drool: :drool: :drool:
Simone
UK/US site: Wood fired oven Pizza Party
New shop online, save money by direct sales: Excellent offer home delivery to USA/CANADA + Wood fired oven Pizza Party + all taxes
Pizza Party facebook fans: Forni Pizza Party customers
italian official web site: Forni a legna Pizza Party

Offline SAUZER.ITALY

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2017, 02:18:32 AM »
wow ! very nice..  ^^^

Offline bradtri

« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2017, 09:21:58 AM »
wow ! very nice..  ^^^

Thanks ... I always follow your thread and have learned a lot from your pizzas.

Offline bradtri

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2017, 07:47:54 PM »
This weekend's project.  The spindly rack with cheap tarp and bungie cords had to be an eyesore to the neighbors so I knocked out a new firewood shed this weekend.  It has a few mistakes in the building process so I'll call it an "artisan" shed.    :D

Made pizzas too ... extremely unremarkable and lackluster dough.  I had revived a jar of sourdough that had been in the fridge for a month and I don't think two feedings was enough to get it going good.

Offline SAUZER.ITALY

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2017, 02:11:24 AM »
Thanks ... I always follow your thread and have learned a lot from your pizzas.

I'm happy  :D and your results are very good  :pizza:

Offline bradtri

« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2017, 09:29:47 PM »
Ok.  So this story is one thing I never expected to hear.  I've indicated a few times on the forum about starting up my pizza catering business. The official announcement should come in a couple weeks. 

In the meantime, I've been getting a few party requests from friends and family. This one for a wedding reception shocked me a bit though. They haven't set a date yet. They want me to tell them a date I'm available in June and that's the day they'll schedule their wedding!!!

Offline bradtri

« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2017, 10:45:12 AM »
A couple new pizzas tonight .... I'll call them Christmas pizzas since they are both Red and Green.   :D

1.  I'm probably offending the pizza gods, but I didn't have any prosciutto to pair with some fresh asparagus from the garden, so I took the only cured/seasoned pork product I had - pepperoni - and substituted it in.  Really a decent pairing and something I'll definitely make again.  On top of Alfredo sauce and some Monterey Jack/Mozzarella blend.

2.  Chicken tossed in Pesto Sauce with Roasted Red Peppers.  Again on Alfredo Sauce and MJ/Mozz blend.  Nice, pleasant tasting pizza for those that prefer milder flavorings.

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
  • The original Wood fired oven most versatile!
    • Pizza Party wood fired pizza oven
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2017, 02:19:21 AM »
 :drool: :drool:
Simone
UK/US site: Wood fired oven Pizza Party
New shop online, save money by direct sales: Excellent offer home delivery to USA/CANADA + Wood fired oven Pizza Party + all taxes
Pizza Party facebook fans: Forni Pizza Party customers
italian official web site: Forni a legna Pizza Party

Offline bradtri

« Reply #89 on: Yesterday at 05:50:53 PM »
Here's my funny story for the day.   One of my gigs that I do occasionally is at a local taproom that has beer but no food so I show up and make pizzas.  They have a variety of other food trucks etc that they use.

Yesterday at 3:45 p.m. I was at my day job and got a call from the manager of the taproom who said: "Hey Brad, was wondering if we could get some pizzas over here at 5:00?".   After I quit laughing(I actually did a bit), I explained that the dough for my pizzas takes 2 days to ferment and that I need a little bit more advance notice the next time they might need me.

He said okay and we parted ways on the phone.

Just 2 minutes later, he texted me and said:  "Sorry, my Valentinos (local pizza chain) pizza guy is also named 'Brad' and I called the wrong person".

Gave me a chuckle... 

wordpress