Author Topic: Napolitan verace pizza with natural yeast  (Read 38592 times)

dmargo and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline abelgarcia

• ubi fumus, ibi ignis...
Re: Napolitan verace pizza with natural yeast
« Reply #350 on: December 23, 2016, 09:14:34 AM »
Summer time when temperature is between 20-25 c, cooking time is 60 sec and inside oven it is 500-520c. Last weekend the temperature outside was 0 degrees and oven temperature was same, but cooking time rose to 90 seconds. This extra time I keep pizza on shovel and near top of oven. For six "palline", weight 270 gr, i use 510 gr Gran Mugnaio tipo00 and 510 gr Manitoba. 570gr water, 25 gr Maldon fingersalt, 35 gr pasta madre. First I put in mixer bowl half of flour and 80% of water. Two minutes slow speed mixing and then hook off and cover by thin plastic. Resting time 30 minutes. While I separate rest water and half of that, I mix pasta madre and other half with salt. First pasta madre to bowl and more flour and start mixing. Next saltwater in and 10 minutes time to put rest of flour. Then mixing with hook slow speed and it takes 20 minutes. Then dough out from bowl and resting time on table covered by oily (olive) thin plastic and towel. Resting time 90 minutes. Then I make it "palline" using scale. Each "palline" goes own oiled plastic box and to be stored in fridge next 48 hours. Six hours before cooking it should take out for latest rising and temperature should be 22-24 degrees.

Offline SAUZER.ITALY

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #351 on: December 23, 2016, 10:02:56 AM »
very nice on your oven, it out of the house with the cold is not easy to maintain with the right temperature. The amount that you put are good, try increasing the yeast to 60 grams.
Excellent cooking. Bravo!  :pizza:

Offline abelgarcia

• ubi fumus, ibi ignis...
« Reply #352 on: December 23, 2016, 11:10:06 AM »
Thanks Sauzer!!!
Yes, it it very challencing to make standard products here in north. I have to use more sourdought in winter time, allmost have to double it. The key point is temparature in oven. No problems to fix it more than 500c degrees. Takes only 50 minutes using birch. Next time I have to take better pictures and try to show from what "cornicione" looks like here.

Offline SAUZER.ITALY

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #353 on: January 01, 2017, 05:09:52 AM »
First pizza of the year !!!! Best wishes to all!
and first test with the magnificent biscuit Saputo. I was certain of its major properties.
After 3 years of cooking on regular refractory, I checked out the real difference of BISCOTTO SAPUTO.
Normally with the refractory current over 390 in the audience he "blackened" easily the edge of the pizzas, especially the part that touched the bottom.
If I am passing him the 420 annerivo still some fund shares resulting bitter taste on the affected portions.
Yesterday night .. great test (as seen from the pictures I've added below) .. I brought the audience to 490 / 510 and I did not "marked" no pizza .. seemed to bake at 200 degrees. (Amazing)
This produced two successes, first of cooking pizza is optimized by the thrust of the audience had high temperature shortening even a few seconds the final cooking (55 seconds on average), as according to the pizzas on the bottom are perfectly white.
 The test was done with my usual dough.
1 kg flour caputo pizzeria - 85 gr LM - 650 g water - 30 g salt.
4 hours parking facility - 11-9

Offline Icelandr

• Supporting Member
  • One day . . a really Good Pizza!
« Reply #354 on: January 01, 2017, 11:57:28 PM »
Felice anno nuovo!

Fine looking Pizza and so glad the Biscotto Saputo worked well for you. The pictures of the install of the biscotto looked like a problem but the result of the new tiles looks great.
I wish you well in the coming year and look forward to seeing more of your pizza.

Offline SAUZER.ITALY

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #355 on: January 02, 2017, 02:18:41 AM »
Felice anno nuovo!

Fine looking Pizza and so glad the Biscotto Saputo worked well for you. The pictures of the install of the biscotto looked like a problem but the result of the new tiles looks great.
I wish you well in the coming year and look forward to seeing more of your pizza.

Thanks Ice ! , I'm glad you like them these pizzas, I always try to improve, there is much to do.
The drafting of the disk is 40% of the final result

Offline IIFYMpizza

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #356 on: January 03, 2017, 06:01:25 AM »
I'd say its even more than 40%, with the same dough many times i got some awful pies and 5 minutes later i baked some of the finest i've ever had. Consistensy is a true testimony of a skill.

Offline SAUZER.ITALY

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #357 on: Yesterday at 04:46:04 AM »
Dear friends, new pizza last night.  :pizza:
I got a great mixture and baking with cookie Saputo "now tested" did the rest.
The firing was between 50 and 55 seconds for each pizza.
Temperature of 470 plane and sky 550 .
Usually dough without folds. Normal dough, four hours parking facility + 9 + 11 primer.
I worked unlike the other times the temperature of the first rising that never took care of properly ... so the bet was
made about 23/24 degrees. I immediately noticed that the first rise was very pronounced and I found the same result with the dough prior to completion. Much air inside.
1000 grams caputo flour - 80 grams natural yeast - 690 g water - 30 g salt.
Very light ..

New dressing for the first pizza you see .. tomato yellow, agerola mozzarella, smoked cheese, onions and olives Borretane.
really good ..

Offline SAUZER.ITALY

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #358 on: Yesterday at 04:49:54 AM »
more..

Offline Don Luigi

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #359 on: Yesterday at 04:59:33 AM »
Absolutely beautiful. Makes me really want to try them!
On a neapolitan pizza journey with Wood fired oven Pizza Party 70x70
My Pizza

Offline IIFYMpizza

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #360 on: Yesterday at 05:44:56 AM »
 ^^^ those are some great looking pies. I'd eat them/10

Online dmargo

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #361 on: Yesterday at 08:35:23 PM »
Looks like the Biscotto saputo tiles are working well for you. The pizzas look great! I think my favorite pizza you make is the white with onions and basil.

I'm amazed at how fast you are cooking your pizzas without having any problems with burning and now I'm wondering if we should do the same for our oven. We cannot cook with floor temperatures that high without burning the bottom. Perhaps we can replace one side of our oven floor (low duty firebrick) with these tiles to save a little bit of work. Thanks for sharing!

Offline SAUZER.ITALY

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #362 on: Today at 03:18:20 AM »
Absolutely beautiful. Makes me really want to try them!

Thanks My friend  :pizza:

Offline SAUZER.ITALY

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #363 on: Today at 03:53:19 AM »
^^^ those are some great looking pies. I'd eat them/10

Thanks IIFY !  :D

Offline SAUZER.ITALY

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #364 on: Today at 04:02:39 AM »
Looks like the Biscotto saputo tiles are working well for you. The pizzas look great! I think my favorite pizza you make is the white with onions and basil.

I'm amazed at how fast you are cooking your pizzas without having any problems with burning and now I'm wondering if we should do the same for our oven. We cannot cook with floor temperatures that high without burning the bottom. Perhaps we can replace one side of our oven floor (low duty firebrick) with these tiles to save a little bit of work. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Dmargo  :chef: yes, I was surprised by the big difference in cooking with biscotto Saputo , this fund is able to convey the warmth optimally.
I advise .