Thank you Norma and Tscarborough! It's always nice to get a compliment from some of the masters.
Here are some pics from my pizza party last night. I didn't remember to take photos of every one but I did get a couple. There were six pies in total:
1. Bufala, taleggio, chives, extra virgin, sea salt
2. Margherita (pictured)
3. Marscapone and pecorino cream (was DELICIOUS!), butternut squash, shallots, thyme (pictured)
4. Pecorino, fresh mozz, wine glazed portabella mushrooms, white truffle oil
5. Crushed tomatoes, oregano, zucchini strips (marinated with extra virgin, garlic, oregano and dried chili), spoonfuls of ricotta post bake, extra virgin
6. "Bird's Nest" parmigiano reggiano, taleggio, shaved asparagus, quail eggs, sea salt and cracked pepper, more reggiano post bake
Dough was another attempt at 50/50 AP/Caputo. Bake times were faster than I've experienced before. Both pies pictured were sub 2:00!!