LOL, oops, I just noticed I left out IDY before I read your post and then read it and noticed I left it out. But no, I'll fix that step.
Here you go Chicago Bob -
My process is this.
1) Weigh out water that is 60 to 65 F degrees.
2) Add in sugar and mix up with water.
3) Add in salt in water/sugar and mix up.
4) Add in IDY and mix it up with the water/sugar/salt mix.
5) Add in high protein flour (Power Flour)
6) Mix for 2 minutes with paddle.
7) Let rest for 5 minutes
Knead with hook in for 7 minutes
Now why is it tasting sour doughish? I don't mind but I don't want always to eat sour dough pizza.
Here is the pizza. You can't tell why it's sour doughish but you can at least see the finished product -