A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Pizza Party 'How To' Link  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Jackitup

• Lifetime Member
Pizza Party 'How To' Link
« on: December 08, 2018, 01:10:26 PM »
For those who own or are interested in Pizza Party ovens, the link set forth below is a valuable source of information about many aspects of the ovens, including setting up and using the ovens and addressing possible problems that users might have with the ovens. It is pretty much the complete "How To List" of everything Pizza Party.

https://www.wood-fired-pizza-oven.us/support-and-tips-for-pizza-party/

Jon
Jon

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve       -the Root Beer Lady

Offline 500C

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Pizza Party 'How To' Link
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 08:16:20 PM »
Hi Everyone,
I haven't been posting for a while but have something to share about Pizza Party "Adore".
It's a great, probably the best amongst the small, non-electric ovens and I I love mine.
However, I always had the minor problem of getting the top of my pizzas burned a bit while the bottom was still lacking any Leoparding.
I'm aware that having less headroom in small ovens is a disadvantage over large, professional ones.
The temperature I usually worked with was just over 400C (750F-800F … maybe 850F)
I just got the solution by accident.
It was a windy day and I somewhat, partially covered the opening with a slotted metal "thing", but leaving lots of
space for oxygen to enter and heat to escape,  just kind of leaned against.
I was prepared for a 30-40 minutes preheat, but when I checked after only 20 minutes the temperature was already
app. 520C (950F+) on the floor. (Saputo bricks). That's more than I ever had!
I put the pizza in and like magic … as it supposed to be … top nicely done with a few spots AND spots across the bottom,
nicely balanced, like from a professional oven. Just over 60 sec.!!
For your information: I'm after Neapolitan/Margherita,  so burn marks but softer inside. (eat with knife & fork!)
Just thought I share that. (and of course, never completely cover the opening!)
So, if you experience the same ... heat up that floor!!!
Ciao Belli!!

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress