A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Latest Caputo 00 Flour Distributors List  (Read 148404 times)

Offline jeffereynelson

Re: Latest Caputo 00 Flour Distributors List
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2013, 07:39:22 PM »
Just an update, I went to Chefs Warehouse West and picked up some stuff today now that I have a new oven. I got a bag of Caputo $34.75. Not too bad. I also got some fresh mozz and burrata. Cash and carry was really easy.

Offline ilLazzarone

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2013, 01:11:44 PM »
Need commercial supplier in Missouri for Buffala, caputo and san marzanos. Any help would be majorly appreciated.
Thanks
"Come to the Table"

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza is not bread.
    • Craig's Neapolitan Garage
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2013, 01:31:35 PM »
Need commercial supplier in Missouri for Buffala, caputo and san marzanos. Any help would be majorly appreciated.
Thanks

Is this for a brick and mortar restaurant?
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, baker's yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline iamrook85

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2013, 09:15:09 PM »
Just an update, I went to Chefs Warehouse West and picked up some stuff today now that I have a new oven. I got a bag of Caputo $34.75. Not too bad. I also got some fresh mozz and burrata. Cash and carry was really easy.

Hey Jefferey,
Were you able to identify that that Caputo was imported from Italy and it wasn't a knock-off?  I live in LA too and have been looking for a source of the legitimate Caputo Pizzeria 00 flour.  I've read a lot about these knock-offs and was just wondering if you investigated at all?  Thanks!

-Mike

Offline h8stn4d

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2014, 01:02:14 PM »
I really hate to double-post, but if anyone is in the West LA area and is looking for Caputo 00 (or DOP San Marzano or cheese, etc.), send me a message. I'd like to try to get an order placed but I don't think I need $250 worth of stuff from them.

(Also, I believe ItalGourmet in LA, listed in the first post, is no longer in business.)

Offline crabu2

• Pizza - Fun to do with my kid, and we love it!
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2019, 08:45:49 PM »
Does anyone know if Chefs Warehouse or Saval Foods will do cash and carry in the Baltimore area?  My office isn't far from there, so if they do, I'd like to pick up a bag of Caputo Pizzaeria.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 08:56:48 PM by crabu2 »