I might try a Jiffy Pizza mix in the BS with a cold ferment to see what happens. I did have a Jiffy Pizza Mix at market for a long while and had planned to try it out there, but never got around to it. I don't recall if it is still there, but it is probably stale if it is there. I like to experiment with something like a mix to see what happens.
Maybe I could also try the bake-to-rise dough formulation that you saw at the PMQ Recipe Bank, or do you think I should just try the Chef Boyardee mix, or Jiffy Pizza mix and see what happens if it is baked in the BS. I never saw that Tom Lehmann bake-to-rise dough formulation before and always wanted to try something like a take-to-rise pizza. .
I get a little confused about those chemical leavening systems though, but doesn't the Clabber Girl Baking Powder have both of the same ingredients as Tom's take-to-rise formulation? I think my Clabber Girl Baking Powder is still good.
For now, I think I would stick with the Jiffy and Chef Boyardee pizza dough mixes if you would like to bake the pizzas using the BlackStone oven. If you would like to try Tom's bake to rise recipe, you might be able to use the Clabber Girl baking powder but, as shown at http://www.clabbergirl.com/commercial/ingredients/pdf/CGSASDABP.pdf
, that product does not use the same chemical leavening agents as are used in the Jiffy and Chef Boyardee pizza mixes. You would perhaps have to use a product such as the WRISE product (http://www.thewrightgroup.net/images/stories/pdf/wrise/wrise_101595.pdf
) since that product contains both sodium aluminum phosphate (SALP) and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), which are both in the Jiffy and Chef Boyardee products, but in encapsulated form so that the leavening agents aren't activated until the pizza is in the oven. As a professional, I would imagine that you would be able to get a sample of the WRISE product mentioned above. Otherwise, you would have to find a source of the SALP product as a standalone product. You wouldn't need to get baking soda because that is a commonly available product.
With the Clabber Girl product, which comprises sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), anhydrous sodium aluminum sulfate (SAS) and monocalcium phosphate, there will be some activation of these ingredients at the beginning to produce carbon dioxide (about 30%) but the rest of the carbon dioxide (70%) would be released during baking. To keep the reactions down, you would perhaps want to keep everything as cold as possible.
EDIT (10/30/16): For a Wayback Machine replacement link for the above inoperative Clabber Girl link, see http://web.archive.org/web/20110604195859/http://clabbergirl.com/commercial/ingredients/pdf/CGSASDABP.pdf