Hello everyone, I am new to this site and looking for input on acquiring an outdoor pizza oven. I have been considering the Forno Bravo Primavera 70 or something similar. Some of my criteria would be.
1. On the high side I would make up to 15, 12 inch pizza's for small gatherings. Most of the time it would be 5-6 for the family.
2. I would like to stay with a semi portable oven so if I move I could take it with me. If possible.
3. The majority of the time my pizza would be of the Neapolitan type but would like to have the flexibility of trying of types like Sicilian.
4. I live in Connecticut so the conditions vary, from cold winters to very humid summers. As they say in New England if you do like the weather wait 20 minutes.
5. Budget is some what flexible, I would like my limit to be under 5k as a guideline.
Overall, I have been learning a lot from this site but would love to hear from anyone with recommendations and if I am missing some important criteria.