A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Paulie Gee Visit  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Josh123

Re: Paulie Gee Visit
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2019, 12:43:50 PM »
Walter, how many sq ft is your place?

Offline waltertore

• Lifetime Member
    • Smiling With Hope Pizza
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2019, 01:44:53 PM »
Walter, how many sq ft is your place?

1,200.  We have seating for 30 inside and an  outdoor fenced patio with seating for 20 more.  It was all a god job.  The place was originally a pizzeria so all the infastructure was in and we had the ovens and 90% of what was needed allowing us to open on a dime.  Our vintage blodgetts fit in perfect under the hood (Paulie was amazed at the bake and no need to rotate pies).    Basically it is a pizzeria size and vibe wise that I grew up in. 

« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 02:33:54 PM by waltertore »
SMILING WITH HOPE PIZZA MISSION STATEMENT
TO CREATE HOPE AND MEANING IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
http://www.smilingwithhopepizza.com/

Offline waltertore

• Lifetime Member
    • Smiling With Hope Pizza
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2019, 06:52:10 PM »
I'll be attending the Pizza Expo for the first time this year.  Perhaps I can try some there and scope out who is using what.  Not sure what I can learn as just a home type pizza guy.  My favorite, locally available, pepperoni is still Margherita Brand Natural Dry Casing pepperoni sticks.  It has a pretty course grind (which I like) a good spicy flavor, and seems to cup and char well.

Enjoy it and say to everyone from me.  It is worth checking out and there are tons of samples so go hungry :)  Paulie invited us to a private party Monday night with Scott Wiener but we would have to close the shop Tuesday and the cost of Vegas hotels is off the chart.  You are welcome to stop by our place.
SMILING WITH HOPE PIZZA MISSION STATEMENT
TO CREATE HOPE AND MEANING IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
http://www.smilingwithhopepizza.com/

A D V E R T I S E M E N T