A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Forno Piombo 36" vs Forno Bravo Vesuvio90 vs ???  (Read 59 times)

Offline RiverMH

• I Love Pizza!
Forno Piombo 36" vs Forno Bravo Vesuvio90 vs ???
« on: April 10, 2019, 09:33:04 AM »
Group,

First thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum.  I have gathered information here for a while now, but have just recently signed up.

I am in the market for an outdoor wood fired pizza oven.  I currently have an Uuni Pro that I love but the dream has always been "the real deal".  I have done research but it is clear, I have a lot to learn.  Currently, I am looking at the Forno Piombo 36" and the Forno Bravo Vesuvio90.  Both are "expensive" and both take quit a bit of effort and money to get here to my house in Georgia.  I am prepared for that.  I am seeking knowledge and experience from this forum on the pros and cons of these ovens as well as any other ovens you may recommend.

Obviously, I have a passion for cooking pizza. I primary cook Neapolitan style pizzas.  I also, love to cook artisan breads, the kids love fresh tortillas, all that.  Cooking meats in this oven would be something I would enjoy learning to do well.  Maybe even a turkey or a large cut of pork.  Seems I am wanting a versatile oven, but one thing I am absolutely sure of is I want a quality built oven from a company with excellent customer service.

Anyway, I thank you in advance for any advice, experience, knowledge you are willing to share.

Best Regards,

Jason

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress