A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Napoli Multi Fueled Pizza Oven - kickstarter - indiegogo  (Read 1476 times)

Offline rbata

• I Love Pizza!
Napoli Multi Fueled Pizza Oven - kickstarter - indiegogo
« on: January 24, 2018, 03:12:46 PM »
Hi, anyone saw this new oven?

They already reached over 200.000,00 USD

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/napolipizzaoven/napoli-multi-fueled-outdoor-pizza-oven
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/napoli-multi-fueled-outdoor-pizza-oven

It looks like a mix between the Uuni and the Roccbox.

Only problem I see with small ovens is the need to take the pizza out to rotate and lower thermal mass leading to temperature oscilation.

Offline norcoscia

• Supporting Member
  • I really Love Pizza!
Re: Napoli Multi Fueled Pizza Oven - kickstarter - indiegogo
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 03:29:17 PM »
I would run from that one - the diagrams are just Fusion 360 screen shots. The photos all look doctored to me - doubt they are real - look at the first photo  - the peel is not the correct size, just a photo of a peel, a background and a rendered image of the fusion 360 object placed along with the other stuff. Look at the gif of the flames in the oven - what are those short flames on the right side that disappear for no reason. Too to risky with the information as shown....

I would throw money in a wishing-well first - or buy lottery tickets.

I should add, just my gut feeling - I could be wrong - so don't let me change your mind if you are thinking about it - it would be really really hard to fake the video - so likely they have made a prototype... just my 2 cents.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 03:39:43 PM by norcoscia »
Norm

Offline Pizzanbbqn

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 08:32:21 PM »
They have me on the list  ::)
They already have a delay. 

Offline sear

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 03:08:49 PM »
I would run from that one - the diagrams are just Fusion 360 screen shots. The photos all look doctored to me - doubt they are real - look at the first photo  - the peel is not the correct size, just a photo of a peel, a background and a rendered image of the fusion 360 object placed along with the other stuff. Look at the gif of the flames in the oven - what are those short flames on the right side that disappear for no reason. Too to risky with the information as shown....

I would throw money in a wishing-well first - or buy lottery tickets.

I should add, just my gut feeling - I could be wrong - so don't let me change your mind if you are thinking about it - it would be really really hard to fake the video - so likely they have made a prototype... just my 2 cents.

The photos don't bother me much, can't always take the perfect photo the first time around.
The lack of a actual bake video bothers me considering they made a video like this ... ::)

Offline nirc

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 11:42:51 PM »
anyone received theirs and can comment?

Offline Lonster

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 03:24:13 PM »
I received mine. Got it with the gas attachment. I have to admit I've never cooked a neopolitan pizza in any other oven. I have personally seen a Roccbox and Uuni 3. Which I believe are the direct competition for this oven. My takes:  Roccbox and Napoli are very similar inside the oven. The Roccbox definitely looks cooler. The Napoli is more plain. The Uuni felt cheap and light to me. I like the insulated oven. Overall I am very pleased. I would post the customary pizza pictures if I was proud of my skills but I'm still learning. Taste wise my pies are awesome but they still have a few cosmetic flaws :).  I've used it twice so far for Pizza. Getting better.  I made some garlic bread in it for sh**s and giggles and it was the best ever!!!!  Overall. A great product for the price.  Note I've only used the gas so far. Someday I may experiment with the wood or pellet insert.