A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: The Entire Pizza Making Process I use at the Garage  (Read 180638 times)

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza is not bread.
    • Craig's Neapolitan Garage
Re: The Entire Pizza Making Process I use at the Garage
« Reply #380 on: October 30, 2017, 08:23:17 AM »
what's the Accunto like to cook in?  I have some experience cooking in a pre-fab Ferrara, and its marvelous....except the thermal efficiency can be a bummer sometimes. the mass on the bottom of your's looks like quite a bit more.

I don't know how to describe it. I love the oven. Yes there is a lot more mass under the deck as compared to a mobile SF.
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, baker's yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline Icelandr

• Supporting Member
  • One day . . a really Good Pizza!
« Reply #381 on: January 16, 2018, 08:53:15 PM »
OK an odd request. Perhaps either my memory or search skills are flagging, but I recall a discussion of bread sticks made from pizza dough and fired in the WFO with Parmesan?  I have my grand sons coming next week and would like to try it with them. A long way from Neapolitan, but my ability to read Italian and gain some insight from Sauzer.it post is a bit sketchy . . .

Thanks Craig and Happy New Year

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza is not bread.
    • Craig's Neapolitan Garage
« Reply #382 on: January 16, 2018, 08:58:26 PM »
OK an odd request. Perhaps either my memory or search skills are flagging, but I recall a discussion of bread sticks made from pizza dough and fired in the WFO with Parmesan?  I have my grand sons coming next week and would like to try it with them. A long way from Neapolitan, but my ability to read Italian and gain some insight from Sauzer.it post is a bit sketchy . . .

Thanks Craig and Happy New Year

I don't remember the specific discussion, but when I've made them, I've done it like this (without the screen) with some olive oil, parm, and oregano on top pre bake and bowls of garlic butter and pizza sauce served on the side.

https://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=14506.msg288495#msg288495
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, baker's yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline Icelandr

• Supporting Member
  • One day . . a really Good Pizza!
« Reply #383 on: January 16, 2018, 09:33:34 PM »
Thank you Craig, that is the post I was trying to find, my search of “bread sticks” did not find it, thanks for your time

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress