A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: caputo fiore glut  (Read 11908 times)

Offline Rolls

• I Love Pizza!
Re: caputo fiore glut
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2019, 04:26:20 PM »
Can anyone tell me where to find this flour in Canada? Toronto in particular.. Thank you.

At the end of November 2018, they had it at Cataldi in Woodbridge, along with some other brands.  See my post further up in this thread.  Cataldi also has a store on Keele St. in North York if that's closer to you.  I'd call ahead to see if they have it in stock.

Rolls
"There's nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend."  -Bob Ross

Offline Fat_Tony

• Phat.. Like the kids say!
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2019, 10:44:48 AM »
At the end of November 2018, they had it at Cataldi in Woodbridge, along with some other brands.  See my post further up in this thread.  Cataldi also has a store on Keele St. in North York if that's closer to you.  I'd call ahead to see if they have it in stock.

Rolls

They see me Rollin', they hatin', patrolin' and tryna catch me ma-kin pizza! lol Thanks Rolls!

Offline ChrisBC

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2019, 10:33:06 PM »
FANTASTIC pizza!!! The best gf Neapolitan pizza I've had in years! Can't wait to try it with pancakes.

Thanks for all the tips Gidiefor!!

I'm in Canada and found the flour on Amazon.

Followed the video above, cranked my over to the max setting and followed the Caputo recommended recipe.

Recipe: http://caputoflour.com/neapolitan-dough-using-caputo/

Video:

Offline Brent-r

• Supporting Member
  • Love the wood fired oven
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2019, 09:17:57 AM »
Can anyone tell me where to find this flour in Canada? Toronto in particular.. Thank you.

we found some at Garden Foods in Bolton.  We were at Grande Cheese yesterday trying to get some Caputo Napoli and they said the importer was low on all Caputo products now.   If you really want some I'd be happy to pick it up and mail to you.
=====================

After posting the above is kept reading the thread and found the like to Amazon.ca   Yes it is there for delivery by Prime today but it is double the price of Garden Foods
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 09:21:09 AM by Brent-r »
Brent

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress