A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: List of Sources of Flours and Related Information  (Read 35884 times)

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Always working and looking for new information!
Re: List of Sources of Flours and Related Information
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2016, 10:07:23 PM »
I am not sure if this was posted on the forum before.  A pizza friend of mine asked his contact person at General Mills when the All Trumps flour was first available.  He found out it was first available in February 1939.  I don't know why I thought it might have not available until a lot later than 1939.

Norma

Offline Pizzanoano13

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2020, 09:36:47 PM »
Primo Mulino pizza flour from ardent mill at Dallas Costco’s business center.

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza is not bread.
    • Craig's Neapolitan Garage
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2020, 08:14:06 AM »
I am not sure if this was posted on the forum before.  A pizza friend of mine asked his contact person at General Mills when the All Trumps flour was first available.  He found out it was first available in February 1939.  I don't know why I thought it might have not available until a lot later than 1939.

Norma

It checks out. The name All Trumps was first used in commerce in 1939. Interestingly, they didn't file for a trademark until 1983.
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, baker's yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline maskinut

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2020, 12:20:14 AM »
I"ve been hunting for spring king flour to no avail.  I see it here: https://ardentmills.com/media/1138/ardent-mills-flour-brands_cross-reference-old-new-item-numbers.pdf

But I cannot seem to procure it.  Anyone ever had any luck getting it. (Sadly I am on the west coast which may make it harder)

A D V E R T I S E M E N T