A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Homemade Superpeel  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Jackitup

• Lifetime Member
Homemade Superpeel
« on: December 11, 2015, 07:09:43 PM »
Homemade Superpeel. Literally cost me nothing. Had some contact cement in the garage for laminating 2  3/16" pieces of rigid paneling together which I also had in the shed. Ran it over a couple times with the SUV to press the 2 pieces of paneling together. A little jig saw work, a little sanding, done. Gave 2 linen aprons leftover from dad's restaurant at least 40-50 years old to my aunt so she can sew them to specs. The whole works cost me only what I had laying around, should work great!! Not including the handle it measures 18"W x 23"L, slot is 1"x15"

jon
Jon

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve       -the Root Beer Lady

Offline PizzaPI

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Homemade Superpeel
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 09:18:24 PM »
That's nice!! Good job

Offline Stevezilla

• Pizza Hates Me!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 09:35:02 PM »
Ran it over a couple times with the SUV to press the 2 pieces of paneling together.

I gotta like any process where something is getting run over.

Offline Jackitup

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 01:12:42 AM »
Thanks, excited to try it out when the linen is all sewed up. I've been using this for some time just by pulling the cloth from underneath but sometimes it would wrinkle and pull the dough under. Finally got around to finishing it so it should be a straighter, cleaner pull with the dowel put in there. Started awhile back just using a piece of heavy duty cardboard. I'll post pics of the finished set up when the cloth is done

jon
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 01:50:33 AM by Jackitup »
Jon

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve       -the Root Beer Lady

A D V E R T I S E M E N T