A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Forno Bravo Modena 2G For Sale  (Read 2293 times)

Offline Firenze

• Family, friends, pizza, and a few vices!
Forno Bravo Modena 2G For Sale
« on: March 17, 2016, 09:45:30 AM »
Hello Pizza Friends,

I purchased a GIANT WFO a few months back. I absolutely love the oven but it is simply too large for a residential environment. My original plan was to put this oven on a trailer and start a wood fired pizza business. I've since decided the time is not right and I need to focus on my software role. The oven is a true Forno Bravo Modena 2 G with the wood fired dome and is also fitted with a gas burning unit computer that can heat the oven and control temps more easily. I am looking to sell this to someone who might be getting into business or just wants a quality WFO ay half the price. This oven cooks great and I've turned out some amazing pie from this monster of an oven. I did rehab and fix up the exterior myself for cosmetic repair but never took it apart or altered the internal parts/insulation/ wire/ mortar.. I just used refractory high temp cement to fill some minor dings and scrapes. I re tiled the front with a basic glass tile and they have held up well. The black smoke residue wipes off easily or can be hit quickly with the brass brush from the oven floor. I did the outside in a black epoxy to better seal the oven and keep the water out. The chimney is a double wall and is well insulated. you can touch it when the ovens at 750 no problem. The original owner said he paid around $13,000 for everything. In my research I think the price looks closer to $10,000 give or take a few with the gas system, metal stand, and chimney. Im looking to part ways with it to buy a small residential size oven. Looking to move this at $5000 out the door. My original post was $6000 I've lowered the price to help generate some new action. I'm in no rush with this oven and am not in a financial/time restraint so please keep low ball offers off the table. This oven can COOK!!! Its simply not the right oven for me. It could be a great oven for a person with a business plan and wants a Forno Bravo for half price or even an enthusiast with a passion for Neapolitan Pie.

The oven is located in Austin, TX - (Pflugerville) the back yard can be easily accessed by truck and trailer.

Feel free to call/text 440-452-357eight -- Brian

Email: [email protected]

Offline JConk007

• Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: Forno Bravo Modena 2G For Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 09:49:18 AM »
what size is this a 110?
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfire.net

Offline Firenze

• Family, friends, pizza, and a few vices!
Re: Forno Bravo Modena 2G For Sale
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 09:52:27 AM »
I bought it used off a guy who owned a pizza truck. I see online they sell a 48" and 56" --- When I throw a tape on it It reads 52 inches so I'm not exactly sure...

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress